The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White Supra N/A Auto M Reg Registered 1/12/1994

DodgyRog

I have a White Supra N/A Auto to sell, I have been putting off advertising it, hoping to keep it as a daily driver, but the cost of my remodel on my other Supra is forcing the issue

It is virtually totally stock, but has Active front spoiler, upgraded suspension KYB Silver struts (BarneyBrendan said it was a factory upgrade) also seems lower than mine, but I can't check as mine isn't here, Facelift seats front and back, Black Vinyl Roof Lining and Visors, Folding Electric Mirrors and TSW alloys and induction kit

Interior is in generally good condition, although it could do with an Auto lever surround, Ashtray and the leather Knob is showing it's age

Bodywork is very tidy, it's certainly been sprayed at some point I would guess due to the condition, but no sign of accident damage, so would guess it was for cosmetic reasons, which would be understandable (Hpi checked when I got it and clear). All the panels seem to colour match (to my eyes)

Tax runs out end of April

MOT'ed until June 11th 2011

First Registered in the UK 26/10/2004

Right the bad point to some anyway, mileage is standing at today still reading in Kilometers 228,523 Km (according to Google) it converts to 141,997 miles. Even with this mileage the car drives very well, infact better than mine in someways.

I have some paperwork for the car for repairs and old MOT's etc, but I have not been through it properly yet. The previous owners have said they have more paperwork to go with it and they would let me know if they find it, but I am not really expecting them to call, as they have more things to worry about (read more below), so will update soon or if anyone is in a hurry for anything specific, ask and I will do it as quick as I can

I think I will give a basic background as to how I got the car at this point.

The car was owned by a Local Pub Landlords son, but was in the Landlords name for insurance reasons. The Landlord died recently and the Supra has been stood most of the winter, as the son could not afford to get insurance. The car was offered to me and I bought it on the principle of breaking it, but with further investigation it's to good to break and would be such a waste. It had a few minor niggles which I have now put right and as already said, she now drives and looks great

The Reg documents are showing 6 former Keepers, one of which is proberbly the importer and one is the Wife of the Landlord who had to have the car put in her name when he died, one the Landlord himself and now me

I am happy for any viewing, inspection and checks, no test pilots and I will be in the car with you on any test drives, members or not, I will be using the car daily to get to work until I get mine back or it sells, so if someone wants to view in the week, you will have to wait until I get home from work

Price is £2000 ovno

I have tried to be very honest about the car, please don't be put off by the mileage, she is not showing it at all

Any question or anything I have missed please ask or point it out ( I am bound to of missed something )

I am still doing some minor prep work ( I am a bit of a perfectionist, even when I am not going to keep it), all mechanicals are sorted, just some cleaning to do, so will do a couple of updated pics as I go

Drivers footwell carpet will be cleaned

Reason for Sale......Wife won't let me have 2 Supra's;)

nice , if you were nearer to me id defo be interested, colour is good

Sometimes you have to travel to get a decent car at a decent price:d

i have seen this car and it is good value for the money

Thanks Brendan, I obviously agree, to be honest I was going to put it up for £2500

Saw this today nice car for the price. Engine sounds sweet. Someone will get a bargin.

Thanks Darren, nice to see you today, glad you are happy with the bumper, now get off the forum and get your build finished for Japfest;)

If that was a manual i would be there with cash!!

I sort of get what you mean, but if it was a manual, you would need to bring quite a bit more cash, it's priced relative to being an Auto

Absolute steal right there, my favourite colour for the Supe. :thumbs:

I think it's a bit of a steal too;)

I have had a bit of interest already from here

I have not advertised it properly yet, think I will be putting it on Pistonheads at the weekend for £2500 and see what happens

Is this still availible?

Pm sent

Sorry bud I'm collecting it tomorrow morning , gotta be on the road by 6am dammit lol

6am:blink:, how far are you traveling or are you planing to get down here earlier now, it's no problem, I will be here anyway

I washed off the weeks dirt in the dark tonight, bet I have missed a bit:taped:

I wonder how much i would have to pay big to nick your bonnet?

And the wheels you stole!

Haha, still bitter all these years later, the wheels are just my spares these days lol

He won't even see mine mate, it's in the bodyshop having a major remodel and makeover,

looks like I am going to be carless for a few weeks, it's bad enough not having a Supra, but no car at all:(

Haha, still bitter all these years later, the wheels are just my spares these days lol

He won't even see mine mate, it's in the bodyshop having a major remodel and makeover,

looks like I am going to be carless for a few weeks, it's bad enough not having a Supra, but no car at all:(

On the bright side, i love mine after it was off road for months. So with any luck when you get it back you will love it more than ever.

On the bright side, i love mine after it was off road for months. So with any luck when you get it back you will love it more than ever.

It will be looking very different and a total one off, as far as I am aware, so it be like a new car in a way

Just hoping everything comes together like the image in my head:looney:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.