The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Supra Single Turbo T67 548bhp 6 Speed Manual (REDUCED)

jayssupra

Unfortunatly due to work commitments I am having to sell my supra! I have just had Mot done and taxed car for 6 months so its all ready to go, Please see my garage for full description and photos, I will be leaving my cousin in charge of selling as i am out of the country so he can answer any emails and telephone queries you may have. Mechanically the car is perfect no running problems at all (mapped by Ryan g), cosmetically ok no dents or major scratches just general condition for age.

1993 L reg 6 speed manual

tax end sept 2011

mot mar 2012

Engine Specifications:

stock, Greddy 3 row intercooler

Turbocharger & Induction:

T67 Precision Turbo .70ar

Tubular Header

Tial 44 mm Wastegate 1 bar spring

4” Stainless Steel 304 Downpipe

4” Stainless Steel 304 Midpipe

4” Aluminum Intake Pipe

2 1/2" Aluminum Intercooler Pipe

Braided Oil feed and Return Kit with Aeroquip fittings and Lines

4" AEM Filter

K&N Breathers (x2)

High Quality Silicone Connecters

Clamps and Miscellaneous items.

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

Apexi power fc and commander,650cc injectors,turbo timer, racelogic traction control with launch control and digital display,blitz boost controller

Exhaust:

RS-R 3" exhaust

Drivetrain:

rps street clutch

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

front 235x40x17 rear 255x40x17

UK brakes on front, j-spec rear,Goodridge Braided Hoses

Top secret 2 carbon bonnet, veilside front bumber

Performance: Mapped by ryan g Power 548bhp 555lbs torque,quarter mile (york)11.8649 @ 122 mph @1.6 bar

Please feel free to ask any questions we will get back to you asap.

Looking for £9500 REDUCED PRICE TO SELL!

Please call Paul for a vewing if interested 07976702664

Will get some more photos asap!

It took me a long time to get rid of my single.

That's where you'll struggle as alot of people do think that the only reason any sane person would sell a single turbo is because they were "getting rid" of it!! Personally I took a very long time over finding an appropriate replacement owner for mine!!

Hi bud - you need to spend a bit of time putting together a far better ad - comprehensive spec list detailing mods etc. plus good exterior, interior and under the bonnet pics. Selling is all about presentation. Take a look at some of the ads on here and see which ones pull you in and why, then use them as a template for your own. When you're asking £13K for a car you really need to make it a £13K ad! Imagine you're the one looking to spend £13K and what you'd expect to see on an ad - much easier then.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.