The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver NA Aerotop

Hak

Hi guys,

I am selling my Supra Aerotop which i have enjoyed for over 5 years.

It's a brilliant car and with summer just around the corner it's such a pleasure to drive.

Im looking for £4250.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Open to sensible offers.

Thanks

Hakan.

89,000 true miles (theres mixture of Japanese KM and UK miles so odo reads higher), Auto, Non-turbo, (L-Reg). Metallic silver, MOT & Tax until Nov 2011. Air Con, ABS, Half leather interior. Thatcham CAT1 Clifford Alarm incl internal & external proxy sensor, BIMTA certificate. One previous Owner. 7-inch TFT touch-screen stereo/CD/DVD player incl bluetooth hands free. Kept in garage for most of its UK life. Good tyres all round, some service history & receipts, recently oil change. Plus it's simply just a great car to drive.

Thanks

Mine didn't sell @ 3k with the exact same spec. Standard aero's, especially silver ones don't sell very well. The last one changed hands on here for 2k, and that was a black one.

There is not a single hint of cow anywhere in that car unless you stood in something fella :p

For that price tag you really are going to have to do a significantly better advert chap.

Cows in the back....unless Toyota used vinyl of course, but it looks and smells like leather.

Could do with more pics but the couple you have put up it looks nice and stock.

Thanks. Yes its totally standard and unmodified. The only reason im selling is because baby no.2 is on the way and it's not so baby friendly :-(

I have some more pics that i can put up in a bit.

Do you live in Enfield off green street by anychance? Did you have a private plate with HAKAN written on it?

Hi guys,

I am selling my Supra Aerotop which i have enjoyed for over 5 years.

It's a brilliant car and with summer just around the corner it's such a pleasure to drive.

Im looking for £4250.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Hakan.

Cows in the back....unless Toyota used vinyl of course, but it looks and smells like leather.

Its well known for being vinyl my friend, very well known. The search is your friend. After all why would they put leather in the seats that shall in general never be seated upon and cloth under the driver? Thats by the by. If you want that sort of money for your car in here where people are very much aware of the value of these cars you really are going to have to extend the efforts you've made in your advertising technique.

If you are willing to negotiate, this guy is after an Aero - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?242719-TOYOTA-SUPRA-with-aerotop&p=3074512#post3074512

At the end of the day this is your for sale thread. And the price you are selling it for, is the price you are after, end of.

That being said, the ad itself does leave alot to be desired. If I were to part with 4k of my hard earned cash i'd like to think the advert would be a tad more informative. Just my 2pence. :thumbs:

If you are willing to negotiate, this guy is after an Aero - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?242719-TOYOTA-SUPRA-with-aerotop&p=3074512#post3074512

At the end of the day this is your for sale thread. And the price you are selling it for, is the price you are after, end of.

That being said, the ad itself does leave alot to be desired. If I were to part with 4k of my hard earned cash i'd like to think the advert would be a tad more informative. Just my 2pence. :thumbs:

Hi SupraMan,

thanks for the good advice, I will spruce the Ad up a bit.

I didn’t want to rave on about it too much as most Supra owners know exactly what to expect from such a car. They are great to drive and I can honestly say that it’s my favourite car to drive. But I will do it justice and update the Ad as you suggest. I will take a picture of the engine too as it was extremely clean when I bought it and still is very good compared to some photos of cars that I’ve seen.

In fact I think the previous Japanese owner did his 39K miles on a treadmill as the alloys didn’t have a single mark on them and the body was 100% immaculate. Pedals were nearly new, steering wheel and dashboard was as good as new. I thought it was too good to be true so i paid for a BIMTA check which verified it all.

Nearly all my UK miles are motorway miles as I was commuting to and from work round the M25 and along the A127.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.