The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOYOTA SUPRA with aerotop

Guest stiepka

Guest iangibson57

Hi m8,

I have an non turbo black areotop that I could be shortly selling. Needs a bit of TLC but I can send you picks of it. Also will come with private number plate K777 SUP.

Let me know if your interested.

Kind Regards

Ian Gibson

Email: [email protected]

I was also under the impression that as standard, Toyota sold all RHD Aero's as autos? I was aware they sold a few LHD manual versions in the States etc but only a minority. Happy to be proven wrong though. :friends:

I think the majority of Aeros in the states are Manual actually, could be wrong but I think the Auto variant is rarer out there.

I'm starting to doubt myself here but I'm sure there is a eurospec aerotop (or something along those lines) that came with a 6spd box. Now I know that Euro normally meant the obvious LHD model but I'm positive there was somewhere that got them, might even have been something silly like Hawaii. I'm sure a 6spd RHD aerotop exists, it's on here I remember seeing it/reading about it.

Makes no odds to the op as he aint going to get one for 3.5k :D

Edit: What hand drive are the Australian models?

I think the majority of Aeros in the states are Manual actually, could be wrong but I think the Auto variant is rarer out there.

I'm starting to doubt myself here but I'm sure there is a eurospec aerotop (or something along those lines) that came with a 6spd box. Now I know that Euro normally meant the obvious LHD model but I'm positive there was somewhere that got them, might even have been something silly like Hawaii. I'm sure a 6spd RHD aerotop exists, it's on here I remember seeing it/reading about it.

Makes no odds to the op as he aint going to get one for 3.5k :D

Edit: What hand drive are the Australian models?

Australia is RHD but they never got a 6 Speed Aero, I know because I remember reading about a guy there doing the manual conversion as they didn't get them, trust me, one doesn't exist, well I mean I'm not saying that 100% doesn't exist as they might have done a one off in Japan at the factory which might be holed up in some ex-employees garage but it's unlikely.

Guest iangibson57

Hi Guy,

It is a auto.

Bit of information on the car.

1. Need it re taxed,

2. Needs MOT.

3. Needs new battery and new rear left tyre

4. Needs a good clean.

I don’t mind doing all of the above before I sell it.

I use to drive it to work and I car share. We ended up taking on a 3rd person and he is large to say the least so I wasn’t able to drive it. It’s not been driven for a good 6 + months.

Ill have to check the miles on it but I think its around 85,000 – year 1994

Car use to belong to an older supra forum owner.

Car hasn’t been serviced but I have all the history for it. Also will come with private number plate K777 SUP.

Car has - Vader front bumper – TDR vent bonnet and rear spats –

I have the original bonnet still and also another set of spats that can go with the car.

Kind Regards

IanGibson

Australia is RHD but they never got a 6 Speed Aero, I know because I remember reading about a guy there doing the manual conversion as they didn't get them, trust me, one doesn't exist, well I mean I'm not saying that 100% doesn't exist as they might have done a one off in Japan at the factory which might be holed up in some ex-employees garage but it's unlikely.

I would but you didn't say you were a Doctor ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.