The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do-Luck Bonnet

David P

I love the look of the do-luck bonnet also but tbh i would hate to have a fibreglass bonnet, they all seem to flex to much at speed for my liking.

David, i think you are just the man to cut up a stock bonnet and weld in some fillets to make it look like a do-luck just without the vent, build two and i will buy the other off you.

I just do the fabrication, then arrange for TIG Stig to weld.

Which sounds simple enough, but gets complicated.

It's out of my comfort zone, but it looks like I shall have to have a go.

I will be looking to achieive a cross between the Do-Luck and the Maranello.

attachment.php?attachmentid=123911&d=1291806494

attachment.php?attachmentid=129170&d=1301322711

i have a bonnet at work but its badly dented and has damage on the front lip, might come in handy and open to offers, as its repairable.

I have a straight spare with rough paint to play with, once I have chosen the route to take.

No problem :)

I need a J-Spec bonnet so bear me in mind if yours becomes surplus to your requirements. Not sure how I'd get it home, but I'd sort that if it came to it!

Go without one, and come back with.

Simples.

It's not 'if' but don't know 'when'.

Phone and ask

01747 812223

I have tried this without success, there is an answer machine with a message saying that they are not capable of answering the telephone until 5th April, but emails will be answered, however, they forgot to give their email address or to speak clearly enough for the name of the company to be audible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.