The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What sort of music does a Supra drive to?

Dino V

F.A.O Cliff,

Trying to point you in the direction of tunes that are doing some interesting stuff in my opinion, try and download the following:

Funky house - Blaze featuring barbara tucker - most precious love

Tech House - Yoshimoto - Do what you du

Hard House - Heavens Cry - till tears do us part

Bouncy House - Pitchin 2004

Trance - Thrillseekers - Synaesthasia (think i spelt it right!)

If you can't download them on kazaa or similar you will deffo get short mp3 samples of them on http://www.htfr.com or http://www.juno.co.uk

They may not be to your taste, but try them at least, they are my fave's for each genre and go down pretty well in a club environment! :music:

You obviously do have a good understanding of music patterns if you can recognise house is 4/4 and waltz is 3/3 etc, its just with me dealing with the club/dance/dj scene that we never see patterns other than 4/4, but i agree, in the right situation, other patterns can work well.

Let me know what you think of the above recommendations! :thumbs:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm into all types of music (except hard garage!). right now i'm liking a lot of Mylo tunes, i love old school dance music - ntrance, BT, Paul Van Dyk (he was awesome at God's Kitchen). also like a lot of paul oakenfold stuff. one of my fave tracks is "Your Love" by Frankie Knuckles.

Gotta be rock and roll baby! love driving to Bloc party, funeral for a friend, The Killers, GlassJaw, lostprophets etc! |..|, ;) ,|..|

Deffo my taste.:respekt:

Linkin Park would be the main cruising music for me. Points of Authority would be playing in my car just before going down the strip at Santa Pod. :)

Just come straight to the last page here, so this may well be a 'repost' but ....... where is the Rock option??? :ecstatic:

Nothing better than crusing in the Supe to a bit of Guns 'n' Roses, Linkin Park, Disturbed, Creed, Chilli Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins etc etc etc... you get the idea :D !

Cheers, J