The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I hear a rumour there is an Iphone five coming out soon?

Blackie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was holding out for the 4, only to be told by the lad in voda that it wasn't coming out, opted for the 3GS and a month later the 4 came out, after a while I'm glad I got the 3GS in the end, a lot of my mates have had problems with the 4!

The Ipad 3 is also out in the summer. What I love about Apple is their ability to make something slimmer and shinier, but no better, and millions of people fall over themselves to buy it.
It is? Do Apple know about this?

Abz, you're such an a**elicker :p

I opt for 2 year contracts and "skip" a generation so I'll be grabbing the 5 in Oct for my 3GS (which I couldn't justify trading for the 4 anyway)...

Neo you are disgusting, you filthy animal! Euuuurgh!

Tell me you didn't find it funny? :D

I have done the same as you dude, the iPhone 4 didn't have much better to offer than HD recording & a better screen over my 3GS, which has been brilliant since I got it.

Ooh - new iPhone!

Will you be able to get a spare battery that you can swap out when your iPhone runs low on charge?

And expand the memory by putting a micro SD card into it if you fancy being able to hold more stuff on it?

Thought not!

In this scenario you want one of these beasts:

http://0.tqn.com/d/cellphones/1/0/y/j/4/nokia-n95-g.jpg

:D

That can only take up to 8Gb micro SD. (And are you serious in putting that up as an iPhone competitor? surely not!)

I'll wait thanks.

Thinking of the HTC Incredible S which can take up to 32Gb micro SD, has a decent touch-screen display and has an interchangeable battery. By July when I'm due for an upgrade, I'm hoping their next generation phones are on the way. (Maybe the Evo 3D will arrive by then or shortly after?)

I was holding out for the 4, only to be told by the lad in voda that it wasn't coming out, opted for the 3GS and a month later the 4 came out, after a while I'm glad I got the 3GS in the end, a lot of my mates have had problems with the 4!

I had the same thing, however I asked the chap on the phone if a new one was due out, to which he replied no. I got £450 in compensation, got to keep the brand new 3GS I had bought too :)

That can only take up to 8Gb micro SD. (And are you serious in putting that up as an iPhone competitor? surely not!)

I'll wait thanks.

:lol:, i'll pretend you don't genuinely think im being serious..! :blink:

Maybe I should have found an even older phone to make the point more comical... :D

I'll wait thanks.

Thinking of the HTC Incredible S which can take up to 32Gb micro SD, has a decent touch-screen display and has an interchangeable battery. By July when I'm due for an upgrade, I'm hoping their next generation phones are on the way. (Maybe the Evo 3D will arrive by then or shortly after?)

I'm still waiting for a white iPhone but seems stupid to get one now if they ever release it, just gonna wait for the iPhone 5. Seen a couple of rumours that they are doing a white and silver version too. Seems from what i've found out (ovbiously internet rumour!) that it *may* look the same as the 4 but with a larger 4" screen and going back to a aluminium back like the first.

On the other hand the Samsung Galaxy S2 looks rather tasty, that may be my choice. Should be out in April according to Carphone Warehouse..

I have the Incredible S, can't recommend it highly enough :)

Best Nokia ever IMO. Had a much better battery life than my iPhone, never crashed etc. Nokia replaced it with an "upgraded" 8gb model that was shite :D
Best Nokia without a doubt but I went through 4 N95's! I was one of the first people in London to get hold of this through a friend who works on Fleet Street T-Mobile stored, charged it up & then got excited,called my missus to let her know and got electrocuted! :blink:

My colleague is always moaning about the iPhone battery life, he doesn't understand why it only lasts a day when he uses it to listen to music + play games on his commute (3 hours a day), his wife who calls every couple of hours to check on him and then leaving his wifi & bluetooth on because he can't be bothered to turn it on when his home to browse tinternet!

Best Nokia without a doubt but I went through 4 N95's! I was one of the first people in London to get hold of this through a friend who works on Fleet Street T-Mobile stored, charged it up & then got excited,called my missus to let her know and got electrocuted! :blink:

My colleague is always moaning about the iPhone battery life, he doesn't understand why it only lasts a day when he uses it to listen to music + play games on his commute (3 hours a day), his wife who calls every couple of hours to check on him and then leaving his wifi & bluetooth on because he can't be bothered to turn it on when his home to browse tinternet!

What Iphone does he have? That must be a fecking record to be honest.

I borrowed my mates Iphone for a shot and drained half the battery in 20 mins playing games. If it is lasting a day after 3 hours of gameplay, unknown amount of calls and constant wifi/bluetooth access then it is seriously up for the longest lasting iphone battery ever to be in existance.

Any of the ones I have had my hands on can't take anymore than 2 hours of gameplay without dying, and that doesn't include running for the rest of the day. Full charge... 2 hours of gameplay.. dead.

That isn't just the Iphone either, any of the power hungry smartphones. They are all the same. We all want the moon on a stick though. Powerfull battery hungry phones that are small and lightweight lol.