The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I hear a rumour there is an Iphone five coming out soon?

Blackie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My contracts up in the summer, might have to have a look at these and my iPhone 3G is woeful. It's going in the sea once my contracts over, i wouldnt even give it away as i would never be that cruel.

I have a 3GS and its awesome :D Hopefully on the Iphone five the memorys massive with maybe a windows mediaplayer built in

Still.... You can't beat the 3GS :D

Amen, still got mine & it's brilliant, even though it has been through hell. :D

So basically could just be an app? Thats a rubbish addon

Not an app, but basically what they call an E-wallet, saves you carrying around your....wallet. :D

Device inside the phone which has a chip set allowing to use "touch technology" to pay for items.

I have a 3GS and its awesome :D Hopefully on the Iphone five the memorys massive with maybe a windows mediaplayer built in
Er, if they put windows media player then it would constantly crash!

Why in the world would you want windows media player in it anyway?

It's called near fields communication - can use it for the e-wallet type of thing and loads of other things too, e.g. if you have a mac you can download your desktop to it and when you get to another one it will recognise the details on your phone and instantly download your desktop to it from some type of "cloud" which securely keeps your desktop and everything else in it.

If you google iphone 5 there are loads of sites with potential new technologies in the iphone 5 with NFC being the main one

But, there will be one this summer sometime, as there has been one released every summer since it launched

It's called near fields communication - can use it for the e-wallet type of thing and loads of other things too, e.g. if you have a mac you can download your desktop to it and when you get to another one it will recognise the details on your phone and instantly download your desktop to it from some type of "cloud" which securely keeps your desktop and everything else in it.

If you google iphone 5 there are loads of sites with potential new technologies in the iphone 5 with NFC being the main one

But, there will be one this summer sometime, as there has been one released every summer since it launched

Spot on, seems like the usual time is around June/July.