The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine Do-Luck kitted N/A Auto

Supra Gaz

SOLD, to a nice bloke from Belgium

Hello, here goes, i have for sale my Silver 1994 J Spec Naturally aspirated Automatic Supra.

I have owned the car for just over a year and in that time spent more money than i would dare tell my misses about.

If you want an N/A auto, then grab a brew, sit down and prepare for a long description.

first of all...

Bodywork

The car is odviusly a little less than standard, before she graced my driveway she was taken to Sumo Power in Sussex where a genuine full Do-Luck aero-wivern bodykit was bought and fitted, the bodykit cost over £4,000 alone (plus fitting) consisting of front bumper, sideskirts, rear bumper with built in diffuser (painted gloss black) and 40mm wider front wings, the wings give the car a cool motorsport look and really set her apart from other Supra's. The fitting was done by a genuine hero as it is perfect, the quality of the work is exceptional, with no panel gaps or cracks, when i have taken it to bodyshops for touch up it regularly brings staff out who have nothing but good comments about the work done.

The front splitter is a carbon fibre item from Carbon Mods, i bought it when i annihalated a fox with my old splitter cracking it. it looks very cool and protects the posh front bumper.

The only marks on the bodywork are where the nearside sideskirt got caught and chipped, it has been repaired and just needs to be re-sprayed, the doors also slightly catch the skirts and left a mark on both sides, with a tiny bit of adjustment and touch up they will be sorted. The spoiler has a small amount of pant chip near where it meets the boot lid, you wouldnt notice this unless i pointed it out but im a perfectionist and want to be honest. The front has a few stone chips on the front, as to be expected on a low nosed car.

Wheels

Ah the wheels, i love these wheels, they hate me though, they are an arse to clean, Axis Penta 19 inch staggered fitment, the fronts are 8.5 with 245 Uniroyal rainsport 2 tyres, they have loads of grip left, around 6mm. The rears are 10.5 width with 275 Cooper Zeon 2 tyres, these are around 6 months old and have only covered about 500 miles, they are superbly grippy and i have fitted them to all of my fast cars, at a cost of £450 for two they arent cheap but they are good.

The wheels were sprayed gold at some point and if you get on your hands and knees you can see that the front wheels could do with a touch up, the rims come up nice and shiney with a good polish, though all four are a bit curbed but if you dont look hard you wouldnt notice, i am just being picky.

The wheels are held in place by Rays blue wheel bolts, they look cool and weigh nothing, though eat a pasty and you will have wasted all the effort Rays made in making them.

The centre caps are custom black Supra items with 'Supra' written in gold in the logo style.

Interior

The front seats are standard grey cloth items, the drivers seat has the usual bolster wear but is in good overall condition.

The back seat is the usual leather/vinyl item and has no rips, tears or marks, the bolsters are also all good.

The steering wheel will be replaced by a non-aribag original item in good condition with very minor fading on the rim.

The clocks are custom items made by Thor Racing at an unreasonable cost, but to be fair, they look the business, they have Do-Luck in the centre clock in the correct do-luck style and are a very cool touch.

The previuos owner fitted two gauges in a Greddy pillar mount, they are autogauge items and look like Defi copies, one is oil temp, the other water temp, the water temp is not connected to a sensor but lights up correctly.

The dash has been sprayed matt black by a local bodyshop after i picked the rubber rubbish off, it looks much better.

The interior is pretty imaculate, the carpet has no stains, tears or holes and is still nice and plush.

Gadgets

The previous owner must have been deaf, or a prat, as he had fitted rear parking sensors which have the most annoying tone ever heard by a human being, i got so pee'd off one day i parked up and dis-connected the lot in the boot, i am a man, i know how to park, so i dont need them. if you are deaf, a fool or a lady, re-connect them and have fun parking with a screaming dying giraffe in the background.

Lighting

The headlights have HID units in the side light and main light, i dont know the power level but they have a cool blue hue and look the business. the lights themselves are J-Spec items with the centres sprayed black, they have not gone yellow, but then i clean them regualrly to stop that setting in.

The tailights are stadard pre-facelift units, the rear fog has been built into the inner brake lights and are activated by a swicth on the dash with a little red light to let you know its on.

Mechanical

The engine is a trusty 2JZGE unit, it has covered 121500 km, i converted it to miles when i bought the clocks of Thor using one of the units from them around 500 miles ago. The engine feels great, revving smoothly upto the second cam where it kicks in nice and strongly. The previous owner fitted an HKS induction kit, i know they are not the most amazing unit but it was new when i got the car and had no need to replace it yet, anyway it sounds cool.

The autobox works perfectly, it changes gear smoothly and drops down on command, the manual mode works exactly as it should and is great fun.

The exhaust has a second decat (it has passed MOT in this spec) in shiney stainless steel, leading to the HKS back box, it has no other writing than HKS on it. when i polish it up it comes up mirror clear, it has a lovely burble and great tone at full chat.

The suspension is standard and very comfortable, even with the 19's on.

The brakes have genuine Brembo grooved and drilled discs up front with black diamond pads, the front caliper has been bodyshop painted red with Supra written on it white. The rear brakes have genuine Toyota OEM pads and have had the caliper painted gloss black.

Mechanically she is running beautifully with no worries or concerns at all.

Security

The alarm fitted is a Viper Thatcham cat 1 item, it has two fobs, the main fob looks like a small mobile phone with a screen showing the cars current state, doors open, alarm set, alarm sensitivity etc, it has a spare fob i have never used and i think needs a new battery. I have three keys for the car, one toyota original, a spare palin black one and a flip out style item with a TRD logo on it.

I think thats it, i bought the car almost finished, i spent the last year tocuhing her up and improving her, i want to make my own project car so i have bought a nice shiney black N/A, i will be heart broken to let her go but i can only have one Supra on the drive apparently (according to the misses), i LOVE this car, i have put alot of hard work into her and would like someone to take care of her and take her further, possibly turbo her and have an even more awesome car.

I am looking for around £3700, i think it is a very good price for an N/A with a great spec, i am interested in offers.

If you want a well specced, loved, clean n/a look no further, if you want rubish theres plently around at the moment.

Drop me a PM, or if you have taken a brave pill, drop me a call on 07734839387 and i will bore you to death about the car.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Further details of the car are on this thread; http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?242023-Yet-another...-What-is-it-worth-thread

dials9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.