The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging interest . My GT35R single Turbo 6 speed supra

Rich

Hi guys regretably Im considering selling my single turbo supra. Im having to sell due to needing the money to invest into my business .The car is in need of a final map and a few little niggles sorting before the mapping .

It is currently stripped out as my intention was to use it on the track and go to the nurburgring several times a year with it , however I have never got round to finishing the car off as I have been putting all my time ,money and effort into growing my business.

If needed I can get an original interior and fit it if necessary.

I have contemplated finishing the car off and getting Ryan to map it but I just havent got the time needed so I have decided to sell her as she is .

I believe it will make a fantastic car for somebody .I have specced the car to be very streetable with the mods I have bought .

The car has had vast amounts of money and the spec is as follows.

ENGINE SPECIFICATION

-Stock block

-HKS 256 in 264 ex cams(brand new)

-Power Enterprise timing belt(brand new)

-Gates shortened accessory belt(brand new)

-Titan crank pulley.(brand new)

TURBOCHARGER AND INDUCTION

-Garrett GT3582R turbo with custom ATP turbos .82 A/R(Brand new)

-Greddy type R wastegate and screamer pipe

-Greddy 3 row intercooler

-HKS racing bov II

-K&N 4" Air filter

FUEL , TUNING & ECUB]

-HKS DLI II

-Sard 650cc injectors

-Aeromotive FPR

-Single Warlbro fuel pump

-AEM ECU

-AEM EGT sensor

-AEM uego AFR wideband sensor

-SPA twin oil temp/fuel pressure gauge

-Greddy Profec B boost controller.

EXHAUST

-Greddy T88 manifold

-Boost logic 4" down pipe

-Boost logic 4" mid pipe

-HKS Titanium racing 4" exhaust.(inc silencer)

DRIVETRAIN

-RPS stage 3 clutch kit

-RPS lightened flywheel.

SUSPENSION

HKS Hypermax II coilovers

-TRD sway bars front and rear

-Volk GT-U split rims(10.5x18 rears,9.5x18 fronts)with Bridgestone Potenza RE050a (brand new) on the back and Dunlop SP Sports on the front

-UK spec brakes all round with stock toyota pads.

-Titan motorsports Line lock kit

EXTERIOR

-Phillips HID kit 6500k

-Phillips bluevision full beam

-Stock facelift front bumper with Top secret carbon fibre lip

-Facelift front and rear lights

-TRD rear spoiler with carbon centre blade.(carbon is looking a little weathered now )

INTERIOR

-Veilside alloy gearknob

-Cobreau Forza lightweight racing bucket seats

There is a whole host of pics in my garage but I can post them up in this post if required.

Pics are in my garage here - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=10778#photo

The car needs MOT and taxing .

The car came into the country with 87,000km's(54,000 miles) on it and was converted to miles. and the clock is now showing 117,000 on it so I work the mileage out to be around 84,000 miles .

Price now reduced to £8000 - This is a first come first served basis as it a steal at this price. I will not go any lower than this and want no tyre kickers etc.

I just want to clear the debt I have on the car now and havent got the time to do anything with the car in regards to finishing it.

Any further questions feel free to call me on 07508029431

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=13945&d=1232579110

If you have any further questions drop me a pm , thanks

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=13944&d=1232578958

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=13943&d=1232578896

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=13936&d=1232558074

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=13507&d=1228254975

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=13952&d=1232663276

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14746&d=1241983518

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14747&d=1241983693

Rich

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Cough* Break it *Cough* :innocent:

I was about to say that you would be best to sell off a few of those parts prior to selling the car as the price you'll get for the car as a whole just wont reflect the money that is in it!?

Eeeeee....

Thats what you get for not putting a price

No tax and mot, needs mapping, half the bodywork missing, no interior, "niggles" as the OP put it. I think £7k is reasonable. It probably wouldn't be worth Much more in parts.

Don't get me wrong, it's potentially a lovely car, but needs a fair amount of time and effort to get it there. I'm also offering the OP a quick, stress free cash sale.

Not an appropriate place to start your negotiating stance IMHO - let the guy sell in peace and perhaps keep such comments to your private PM's?

However it may just be that I am a soft southerner and things are done differently oop north? :-)

GLWS Rich

Not an appropriate place to start your negotiating stance IMHO - let the guy sell in peace and perhaps keep such comments to your private PM's?

However it may just be that I am a soft southerner and things are done differently oop north? :-)

GLWS Rich

Pezzler was stating that my offer wasn't serious, I just wanted to make sure that my offer was taken seriously. I'm not slating the OPs car, he's admitted it needs work. I was only clarifying points made in the original post.

Pezzler was stating that my offer wasn't serious, I just wanted to make sure that my offer was taken seriously. I'm not slating the OPs car, he's admitted it needs work. I was only clarifying points made in the original post.

I agree, the OP has stated it needs work and prices of supra ATM I think it's a fair offer.

Hi guys sorry for delay in posting a reply.All pm's have been replied to . I have been working 14 hour days this week so have only just had time to catch up with all this!

I am looking for 10k for the car as it is.

I will be taking some pics of the interior / engine bay for those interested .

Any more questions feel free to ask away! thanks guys!

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.