The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Supra MKIV TT BPU 5 speed manual £5750

Carbon_Bullet

Well up for sale is my 1994 TT BPU 5 speed, this used to be a N/A but had the work done by a popular member on here.

Just carnt afford to run it anymore plus the just got myself a mortgage etc, so I haven't a chance of keeping this car.

There are a few things which need sorting on it,

Two front tyres need replacing (just got 2x new tyres for front)

There's no MOT due to Emissions to high I haven't a cat to put on. ( having its MOT next week)

Front bumper passenger indicator wire is faulty/loose connection (easy fix £10) (all fixed)

Tax runs out at the end of the month. (will be taxed with 6 months after MOT)

Small damage to front bumper due to speed bump :/

Overall condition is ok with bodywork.

Carnt get pictures up on here as I'm on an iPad, but there is several in my garage.

Mods :-

Carbon TRD rep bonnet

Carbon SARD spoiler(not to everyones tastes but can sell it on for £300+)

veilside skirts

Veilside overfenders

Veilside rear spats

Front bumper (forgot make)

glass headlights

Later spec rear lights

Ganador mirrors

Tien super street coilovers

Tien rear strut brace

Front strut brace

Do-luck rear diffuser

19"Wheel mania vortex R in graphite black, 235F 265R

3G 20groove discs with chris Wilson pads just fitted today no use at all 23/03/11

Carbon wrap dash

Momo F1 steering wheel

Mint MP3 CD player hooks unto iPhone with built in hands free bluetooth,(also charges phone)

Most properly missed a few things, any questions just ask,

No more no less £5750, viewings welcome

Call chris 07825224927 located near Peterborough

Dude, looking at the pictures your advert is doing you no favors. To say the pictures were a shock were an understatement. I was expecting to see something pretty crap but thats dam right stunning. Very nice. As num has said, get it MOT'd (borrow a cat if need be!). You'll get the money for it then. I think you coud break it for more as is!

Slightly off topic, what width are your wheels?

I had the idea in breaking it an building an aero but now, major changes in life, just need to sell up etc,

Running 19/30/235 front 19/30/265 rear

Just haven't got the money at the moment to buy 2 new tyres an taxing it, don't fancy buying cheap crap tyres, easy fix for someone who has a spare cat, an a few hundred extra to sort tyres an tax,

Also forgot to mention it has all new upgraded intercooler system chrome piping etc, and private plate won't be included in sale,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.