The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Few Nice Bits For Sale

mkirby

Mainly left over from my business or house move.

Makita LXT Twin pack 18v Lithium Drill and impact driver - Good working order, couple of years old and they were used so have some scuffs and marks on them but about as good as you can get ;) cost about £400 when i bought them!! carry case included etc - £150

Paslode Nails and Gas pack - £offers

Blackberry Bold 9000 - Works perfect, unlocked to any network, been well used so has scuffs on it and theres a mark on the screen, doesnt really effect it but its there, only comes with charger - £60

Hotpoint tumble dryer - in white, was in my garage but no use to me now, works perfectly, has a few marks and needs a clean but its only a few years old - £60

Sony CMTFX300I Micro Hi-Fi with iPod Dock - nice little system and sounds great for the size but not needed for my new place as i have an all in one system now - £50

Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray Disc Player- Was top of the range this player and cost £300 new, much better than the cheapo ones you can get now, think the new version of this model is about £150!! so - £100

May part with my slimline 120gb PS3 as i havnt played with it for 5 or 6 months!! sold most of my games but does come with COD MW, MW2 and Black Ops ;) - £offers

I know i have my Xbox 360 listed seperatly but thats £200

All these items are well looked after, any questions please ask.

Cheers

Mike

Want these gone before i move next thursday ;)

Drill set reduced to £140

Xbox with Kinect and games reduced to £180

Sony Bluray player reduced to £80

Sony Stereo with ipod dock reduced to £40

Tumble dryer reduced to £50

If no takers its ebay they go lol

Mike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.