The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap n/a

mobsta_01

Hello folks,

as some of you may know, due to an unfortunate incident last year, my car has been written off. :(

After months of trying to get a straight answer from m insurance company, they have said i can have my car back to salvage any modifications that i have done. My car was an na-tt, so basically i'm going to be removing the engine, gearbox etc.

I have decided that i want another na-tt so i'm looking for another na to do the swap with.

If anyone has one they want to get rid of for a nominal fee, please let me know. ;)

As cheap as possible mate. ;)

Let me know about your cars and how much you'd be willing to accept. Worst i can do is turn it down. :D

I don't want anything like your silver one, because it's obvious you've spent a lot of time and money on it.

I jst need something basic that i can stick my engine in. ;)

It's not my Silver one LOL

I have a White N/A Auto also, it has 150k miles on it, but drives very well. It's pretty much standard, but with facelift seats and some TSW alloys, to be honest if I was keeping it the wheels would be gone, although I do have my own 2nd set I could be persuaded to sell with it for the right money

I am doing some general prep work on it, as I want to sell it in a condition I am happy with (ask around, I am a bit of a perfectionist)

It is Taxed until the end of April and MOT until mid June ish. I have some paperwork with it, mainly old MOT's and some general receipts, I have not got round to looking through them properly yet

I am thinking of putting it up for around £2250, but have not set a price for definate yet, there might be some negotiation for a quick and easy sale

Shane still has his N/A for sale.

I'll pm him about it.

Thanks.

I have a White N/A Auto also, it has 150k miles on it, but drives very well. It's pretty much standard, but with facelift seats and some TSW alloys, to be honest if I was keeping it the wheels would be gone, although I do have my own 2nd set I could be persuaded to sell with it for the right money

I am doing some general prep work on it, as I want to sell it in a condition I am happy with (ask around, I am a bit of a perfectionist)

It is Taxed until the end of April and MOT until mid June ish. I have some paperwork with it, mainly old MOT's and some general receipts, I have not got round to looking through them properly yet

I am thinking of putting it up for around £2250, but have not set a price for definate yet, there might be some negotiation for a quick and easy sale

Sounds great bud. But a little out of my budget.

When i said cheap i meant something you "don't want to see on your drive anymore" cheap!

I'm going to get all the mods from my car fitted to the car and the na engine etc are all going to the salvage company. So any non-runners will be considered too. ;)

I don't want to take anyones pride and joy away from them. Although, anything i get will get a 2jz-gte in there straight away. ;)

Thanks for the offer though mate. :D

Shane still has his N/A for sale.

I guessed it would be the case mate, you really want one with a dead engine, but unfortunately the N/A engines go on and on

Yeah i know. :(

I guess a really high mileage one would do as well. End of the day it'll all be going in to a cat b vehicle, so doesn't need to be running. ;)

I might even consider a car without an engine if anyone's got one. I'm sure Keron's got plenty of na engines lying around. ;)

I've got my areotop sat on my drive, the interior is stripped out and just sat in there, needs front brakes, and currently has bc racing shocks fitted.

Would be willing to let that go for £1750 as is, or £1500 without the shocks (but have no NA shocks to replace them with ATM)

How Much!

Why so cheap?

I've got my areotop sat on my drive, the interior is stripped out and just sat in there, needs front brakes, and currently has bc racing shocks fitted.

Would be willing to let that go for £1750 as is, or £1500 without the shocks (but have no NA shocks to replace them with ATM)

What exactly do you mean by stripped out mate? and sat in where?

Is it just the shocks and front brakes that are missing?

Weren't you selling this a while back? Did you end up breaking it?

Was selling it a while back, but ended up just buying a tt.

Have taken all of my trinkets out and swapped them over so this is almost back to stock.

Should've said, it also needs an exhaust, and the one here has been butchered.

Pm me your email address if your interested and I'll send you some photo's. Don't want this turning into a for sale thread for me!

Was selling it a while back, but ended up just buying a tt.

Have taken all of my trinkets out and swapped them over so this is almost back to stock.

Should've said, it also needs an exhaust, and the one here has been butchered.

Pm me your email address if your interested and I'll send you some photo's. Don't want this turning into a for sale thread for me!

I've only ever seen the pics in your for sale thread, so that's why i was asking what the car needed.

I've sent you a pm. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.