The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single Turbo Supra

magictorch

Low ball ukrich, that car has potential to be very nice indeed, its been for sale forever, he must realise its not worth the asking price by now.

thats what id be trying to do aswell i wish i would of brought that one instead of mine, he wouldn't move on the price at the time but he might do now

Thought i would stick up a post and find out what else might be out there:)

Must be a 6 speed manual

All colours considered

Preferably stock looking

Budget of around £15,000..... maybe more for the right car!!

Thanks

J

just looked again in uk rich garage what a car mint and some spec a lot of car for the money imo

Low ball ukrich, that car has potential to be very nice indeed, its been for sale forever, he must realise its not worth the asking price by now.

thats what id be trying to do aswell i wish i would of brought that one instead of mine, he wouldn't move on the price at the time but he might do now

Uk rich`s is 1 of the nicest supras ive seen and with a top spec, its worth every penny of what he`s asking for it imo, but if you can shave him down abit that would be bonus for you.

Been to look at Rich's car this morning..... stunning car but above my budget...for a while anyway:D

Uk rich`s is 1 of the nicest supras ive seen and with a top spec, its worth every penny of what he`s asking for it imo, but if you can shave him down abit that would be bonus for you.

Totally agree. The care and attention that has gone into the car is unprecedented. It's a stunner and pound for pound worth it for the hassle free motoring perfection.

So how are you looking Jamie mate? Seems you're a little spoilt for choice taking into account Pistonheads as well as here. I know you're pretty tight on your budget given the countries state but its looking good pal :)

So how are you looking Jamie mate? Seems you're a little spoilt for choice taking into account Pistonheads as well as here. I know you're pretty tight on your budget given the countries state but its looking good pal :)

Alright mate....yeh got a quite a few choice's now:)

Why not take a look a "Rich"s car that he's posted up today, needs a final map but has the basis of a good car there! :)

Just waiting on some idea of price;)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.