The mkiv Supra Owners Club

complete car 95 manual NA breaking

neilthenut

Guys just to let you Know Neil was omitted to hospital on saturday night. He's not sure how long he will be in for but its likely to be a few more days yet.

Anyone waiting for parts to be posted or is waiting for a reply to a pm, please be patiant. You can always pm me too if there is anything you are interested in.

thanks guys- i'm now booked on the list for surgery tomorrow (wednesday )

Few mates are getting parts have been paid for out this week (have contacted most by pm)

Looking at another week here- before i get out-

worst thing is i booked this week off work to finish cage on o car and fit engine and gearbox!

Adam thanks.

hi guys, after 2 days of postponed surgery i've kinda seen my arse and (with doc's and consultants blessing) come home- bit temperey, as i've got to go back in for the chop (sometime soon) and looking at week+ in, and 4weeks not upp to much- so had 30plis PM's, some reply'd to some not will try wade through most of em, but if ya aint heard anything drop me another one...

cheers

neil

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Do you have the rubber strip between the bumper and the bonnet?

Pm me if you have.

no sorry

PMed

reply'd

Is the peddles still there? I need the brake peddle , clutch peddle, slave cylinder and master cylinder plus the brackets and pipes for the peddles to bolt on cheers

no pedals- they went in my car!

how much for the brake master cyinder mate

sold it on driftworks other day!

sorry

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.