The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mint Toyota Supra mk4 n/ a well looked after, lows miles (1993) NOW SOLD

redsupratt6spd

CAR NOW SOLD, THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST

THANKS JAY

Supra n/a auto, 60,000 miles just over 100,000km reading on the clock

Has not been messed with, as it was straight out of the show room. Only in the country from 2006

Has the import dockets and some history to prove the mileage .

Car is still restricted as it was in japan to 180 km , still has km clocks so you know the miles the car has done is true.

Have the convertor to change it from km to miles if you wanted to.

Car drives like a dream , starts on the button and needs nothing, 100%

Real nice metallic blue colour haven't seen another supra the same.(it's not the Royal dark blue you see on the roads)

no dents anywhere or stone chips

Good toad alarm fitted with a certificate for insurance inc spare fob

fog light built into the rear light cluster

2 keys

mot to 11.09.2011

taxed july 2011

Have spare std supra wheels inc good tyres if wanted instead , can drop the price to suit.

asking £2500 ono MY number 07731 591126

That does look very nice and im quite tempted, have you got any interior pics ?

I assume its got the stock exhaust on it ?

How much is it with the o/e wheels fitted ? which i guess are non staggered 16"

Very nice colour and £2500 looks a great buy!Im shocked how much Supras are coming down in price, its seiously tempting me all the time to buy a TT as I had the 1998 facelift aero that I sold to marcp and still regret and miss it now:(

That does look very nice and im quite tempted, have you got any interior pics ?

I assume its got the stock exhaust on it ?

How much is it with the o/e wheels fitted ? which i guess are non staggered 16"

Here's some interior pics, original mats(could do with a light clean lol im fussy ),boot blind and the red flare

Very nice car mate if I didn't have one already I would be very tempted ........ But then 2 is always better than one ;)

That's what I thought :innocent: . but when the other half starts the complaining in my left ear, when she can't fit all the shopping in ,kids in the back, buggy somewhere as well and why do you need two supra's , think it's time to go. But the better weather is coming back I hope so the other beast will be out at the weekends. So now on the look out for a big family car :taped:

You interested in this Dunk? as Big Maz might be after it, if it's still available.

Yes i was Ibrar but if Maz wants it then tell him to go for it, i really need my 330 sold first if im being sensible :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.