The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Super Widebody Aero VVTi Turbo 6sp project

Ibrar Jabbar

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, your more than welcome. It's what it's all about. Congratulations. Really looking forward to seeing it. Hope you had a good weekend with the family too.

Thanks John, had a great weekend with the wife and kids. :thumbs:

Those rears look immense!:drool:

:thumbs:

685!!! thought you were going for real power :)

Just kidding great result mate sounds very impressive, cant wait to see it finished

Thanks Wayne. I know the cars only a puppy :D

Not had any spare time to work on the Supra since the dyno session, however this weekend I plan on getting the car ready for use.

Fitted my custom made splitter to the front bumper, I plan on leaving the mesh off as it looks much better IMO.

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=152773&d=1338664502

2012-06-02-694sml.jpg

Not had any spare time to work on the Supra since the dyno session, however this weekend I plan on getting the car ready for use.

Fitted my custom made splitter to the front bumper, I plan on leaving the mesh off as it looks much better IMO.

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=152773&d=1338664502

Your right on the mesh mate. It looks the Nuts mate. Now get it finished and go enjoy it.

Amazing job, its stunning !! :love:

Well done mate great car quality stuff

Great results Ibrar, it looks stunning!

Your right on the mesh mate. It looks the Nuts mate. Now get it finished and go enjoy it.

Thank you gents :thumbs:

Beautiful mate, am really looking forward to this ;)

Christian I can't wait to see you work your magic on it. :thumbs:

Amazing car uncle, are you going to take it to any shows? Are you going to make a trip to newcastle anytime soon :) p.s I dont know if you had my number saved on your phone but its changed just in case you do come let me know please. Thanks

These are all SRR, yours spools miles faster than anything on there, That will be a great drive.

http://2bartuning.com/dynographs/

Agree with Jamie, that's seriously impressive! Mine is/was relatively quick spooling (for a long while it had the highest bhp at medium rpm i.e. the curve went 'up', earliest), but it's only making ~250 bhp at 4k rpm. That torque curve is something to be envied, too. Good work Ibrar (and Ryan). :)

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)