The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bully gets owned

The Raven

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think the guy was quite restrained. He obviously had the upper hand and there's no way those guys would have beaten him. If that had happened and someone hit my girlfriend in the face on purpose for no reason, I wouldn't have stopped until the police arrived.

I love the one where there's a kid beating some people up on the street and as he walks off, an ex boxer gives him one punch and he just drops.

Street justice is where it's at :D

It's all good until someone hits their head on the ground and dies.

I flat out will not hit someones head/face. (I know someone.. he punched some guy went to prison.. yadda yadda)

I am very adept at escaping or removing myself from danger - however there IS a point where you will need to react to save your own life, and that is when you unleash.

IMO life in danger = punch faces (also includes eye gouging)

If you are being bulled and you get your knickers in a twist and feel like you are fustrated enough to react = dont punch faces

I flat out will not hit someones head/face. (I know someone.. he punched some guy went to prison.. yadda yadda)

I am very adept at escaping or removing myself from danger - however there IS a point where you will need to react to save your own life, and that is when you unleash.

IMO life in danger = punch faces (also includes eye gouging)

If you are being bulled and you get your knickers in a twist and feel like you are fustrated enough to react = dont punch faces

I don't think the punch in the face is the problem, its the banging the head on the floor/table etc, saw loads of guys locked up for that where the other guy died or was cabbaged etc. But what most people don't realise is there is a pretty good chance of breaking your hand with head punches, thats why boxers etc tape their hands up yet still break em even with gloves on, add that to the fact unless its a knockout its not that effective, look at the 2 guys in the park, matey in the bike jacket gets knocked down a few times and id straight back up and not even wobbly!!! Far better and more effective a nice punch/elbow or knee to the Solar Plexus or lower ribs (break like HB pencils) doesn't look or sound as bad/violent if it goes to court etc and you could always accidently tread on his face as you walk away just so he has a souvenir for a couple of weeks.

Right hand to the throat?

Thats about as dangerous as it gets a crushed wind pipe and hes brown bread. The most affective fight ender ive ever seen was used by my kickboxing coach.

Guy comes at him out side a club, que massive kick to the top of the leg, the guy falls and has the worst dead leg ive ever seen. He couldnt put any weight on that leg at all. If you cant stand you cant carry on being a total tool.

By far and away the best bully ownage of all time.

A DAD seen flattening a yob in a clip sweeping the internet was yesterday unmasked as an ex-soldier - with TWO black belts.

The Sun tracked down Gulf War veteran Jason Smith, 35, who said: "He deserved it."

Burly Jason - a 15st master in karate and jiu-jitsu - was filmed felling the foul-mouthed idiot outside his home as a crowd gathered.

Jason, who has been a bodyguard to stars, had no idea why local "hard nut" Les Andrews stood on his step ranting and raving in St Helens, Merseyside.

He decked him with a single blow. Wife Rebecca, 23, who had cowered with 22-month daughter Boudiccia, said: "I was proud."

Andrews, 23, was arrested and hit with a curfew for yobbery.

Jason said of becoming a web sensation: "People sick of yob culture enjoy seeing someone turn the tables."

Right hand to the throat?

Thats about as dangerous as it gets a crushed wind pipe and hes brown bread.

The right hand to the throat will prob end the fight......for good.

Not really, you'd have to do it REALLY hard and get a perfect shot to kill them, most likely they end up on the floor gasping for breath for 20 mins or so, plenty of time to walk off.

Depends how you do it, there is a nice little hold that causes the windpipe to stick together thats pretty conclusive !!!!!!! and blow as you like down their throat it don't open, so throats are a bit dodgy, a great way to finish a fight and not too many people will be able to resist it although I have seen some tibetan maonks and jap martial artists being hit in throat with lumps of wood and also bending bamboo spears by putting the sharpened point of a dagger on their windpipe.