The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bully gets owned

The Raven

Little bully cunt got what he deserved, he should have been suspended for the initial punch and the chubster should have been applauded for defending himself. I like the way his tall pussy mate wanted to act all tough and defend his mate but he would not go within 2 feet of the chubster.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this video last night on bookface, thought brilliant, but if I am really honest wanted Casey to do the same to the slightly taller lad that and left them all there limping away :). Predators becoming prey always good.

Nah IMO much better the way he did it, to just stand there and take a hit, then take some more mis-slaps and some funky dance moves, before the 3rd attack provoking a reaction.

I'd heard if you give 3 warnings to an attacker before taking them down, it overrules the 'reasonable force' rule to some extent, like if you're mega hard you give 3 warnings then break their legs without them even getting close to hitting you. :D

Hahahaha, quality.

A similar thing happened to me many many moons ago. Those who know me will know my size but I'm a big gentle giant, I kept myself to myself in school and generally walked away from trouble if I could. A little twat, being egged on by his friends (the usual eh), came up to me and started having a go. I had my arms inside my jacket (yup, thats how long ago it was) so it took me a few seconds to get them out and steady myself. When he came in with the second attack I grabbed him round the neck, kneed him a few times in the guts lifting him about a foot clean off the deck and then threw him 6 feet to the side of me. His mates came running, stood and laughed at him. Don't think he tried anything like that again. Some friends eh. I didn't get into any bother but I took a bit of stick the next day, partly because apparently I bullied the guy and also because I had a bit of a shiner where he caught me lol.

Going slightly off topic perhaps, but I thought this fella did well...

He keeps going & going...& going. All in all an excellent afternoon's work.

6iDlzL7zrNU

I've seen that one before, and after the many repeats in the movie it looks like cartoon violence and is just funny, for some reason. :D