The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 N/A Auto

Guest Roy67

Guest Roy67

NOW SOLD! PRICE DROP AGAIN! now £2300!!! Hi All For sale is my Silver N/A Supra. £2900ono tax & MOT til Aug 11.

Clean car but has a few marks but it is 15yrs old! the worst being Bonnet see pic.

But shes only done 88500km about 55000mls. I have loads of papers and old recipts, all bar 1 MOT since import, origonal import papers and Cert 4 Cobra Alarm/imobiliser.

It has an all black interior including carpet and head lining. first cat back stainless exhaust, after mkt air filter (cone). 19in Race Mania wheels (few scuffs) 4 good tyres.

I have fitted UK glass head lights clear facelift front indicators with genuine Mr T looms(£47!) clear side indicators and E-glow clocks. All original lights and clocks included in sale. Also has elec folding mirrors. Good solid car if you want an N/A.

Guest Roy67

Like you say sum of the parts almost worth the buy. its what I paid only 6mnths ago with out the lights clocks etc. Similar number plates as its got going for £1000 on sites, granted its gotta mean somthing to you.

Guest Roy67

To be honest I cant be botherd plus made extra holes for the third mounting on the facelift indicators, didnt like the way they wobbled with only two fixings. Sadly got a local dealer to offer me almost this lower asking price, and he openly told me he would put it straight up for 3k! So its not an over priced car! will then sell the standard bits on here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.