The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Porsche Cayenne.... thoughts?

jonathanc

Could well be expensive to run, i have a good contact in the porsche world though, Noel of Nur Motorsport, he works with them a lot and his good mate from school days owns northway Porsche of reading so between them im hoping to get looked after, so far im very happy with it.

Was offered a turbo Cayenne for ~£12k (don't get excited - it was a repaired Cat D), but I don't think I could afford to run one.

They're all over the place round here - apparently the Porsche dealership in Guildford is responsible for nearly 50% of ALL UK Cayenne sales!

Was offered a turbo Cayenne for ~£12k (don't get excited - it was a repaired Cat D), but I don't think I could afford to run one.

They're all over the place round here - apparently the Porsche dealership in Guildford is responsible for nearly 50% of ALL UK Cayenne sales!

Hmm, one I am looking at is around £13800 and has full Porsche service history. 3 previous owners and mileage around 78k. Only thing is tax runs out end of month and mot the next :p I am tempted same as how I am tempted by the newer Range Rovers but I know how expensive things can be to fix when it goes wrong on those. The Cayenne does look good though in the flesh I like the big brakes :D I guess they depreciate so much because of the upkeep costs.