The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yellow Evo 9GT + Extras.

GazzaGSi

Update post 6 has engine bay pics.

Put my car up for sale earlier on the Lancer register (Thread: Here (with bigger pics and comments from members)and thought I'd post it here in case someone maybe interested / know of someone interested.

Looking at possibly getting another Supra so open to part ex but also open to part ex on other cars.

Here's the ad:

For sale is my 06 plate yellow 9GT which I’ve had for almost a year that I took in part ex against my previous car. I’m led to believe there isn’t many yellow GT’s in the country so could be pretty rare? Or perhaps its because people don’t like yellow :lol: On a serious note I only know of 1 other GT in yellow which lives in Malta.

Most meets I’ve been to in it its more than likely the only yellow Evo there and always gets good comments, especially on drives out.

Paint work / body work is in really good condition with just afew stone chips on the front end. All panels are straight with no door dings etc and in my ownership the car has always been garaged. Interior is just as good with no seat burns, scuffs or tears etc. Out of the 4 Evo’s I’ve owned, this is probably the cleanest example which is a real credit to the previous owners Jason and Brett and I’ve tried to maintain this.

Current mileage reads 28k although it is lower than this. I have the original import docs so will check how much was done in KM’s and convert it to what the actual mileage reading should be.

In my ownership MG Auto’s have serviced / looked after the car (as all the evo’s I’ve owned), the last service being at the end of last year and MOT’d in Jan this year. The car passed with no problems although was advised it could benefit from a coat of underseal and a fast road alignment setup.

I have plenty of paperwork for previous services and products used, Rolling road printouts (over 400 but will get exact figures up when I’m home), both sets of keys with 2 alarm fobs and there will be a box of spares I’ve accumulated from parts I’ve changed.

Engine / Mechanical

Converted turbo (changed to form an 80 series turbo).

APS induction kit which relocates to the inner wing (removing the IC spray bottle)

Complete HKS hard pipe kit

Turbosmart dual port anodised red BOV

3” RC Exhaust, turbo back

Apexi AVCR with 2 boost settings

Uprated Fuel pump

Eibach Lowering springs + Billies shocks

Performance Friction discs and pads

Braided Brake Lines

Forge exhaust heat shield cover

Mapped by AndyF with launch control / pops & bangs on IC spray button

Bodywork Extras

De-tango’d headlights

US rear lights

Rexpeed Carbon side skirt extensions and bumper extensions

Rexpeed Carbon front splitter

Rexpeed Vortex generator

Rexpeed Carbon Side spats

Carbon slam panel

Wheels & Tyres

Evo IX 17" enkei alloys

Continental sport contact 3's (3mm all round)

Security

Cat 1 alarm / immobiliser

Price

Taking into account the condition, spec and current market, I think £15500 is fair. Hyper zeros are now sold hence lower price than before.

Price is negotiable, I have the time to remove parts if you want something taken off to reduce the price. I am open to part ex.

I may have missed something so if you have any questions or need any more info please just ask.

Located in Derby

Please reply to the thread, PM me or email me: [email protected] if you need to know anything.

Regards,

Gaz

Pics:

Thanks for looking.

I have considered it but I think they are out of my price range to be honest.

I feel I've got through that many evo's and spent thousands on them trying to find something to replace my old Supra and never got there.

I've had 4 evo's in 3years but owned the Supra for 3 years and never even thought about selling it once until I got offered cash 1 day and took it.

Here are 3 quick engine bay pics.

Could do with a wipe over but you get the idea and sorry for cam phone pics if they look poor.

Cheers

Actually, it doesnt look that bad.

Could do with a set of nice clean rad brackets, thats about it i think.

Gaz

Thanks mate.

As a guide, age 25, my insurance is just over 800 with all mods declared, I've got 5 years ncb and a clean licence. Our postcode safety should be pretty similar.

IIRC, it was around 1200 3yrs ago. Always been with the MLR club insurer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks guys :cool:

As for offers, I've had a few. Mainly around the 15-15.5k mark and some part exchanges ranging from a 350z to Civic EK9's and cash but nothing that's really tempted me.

Some say I was mad not to take the just over 15.5k offer considering the market, economy, tax/fuel etc but I don't need to sell so will hold out for a little while longer and enjoy it. The way I see it is I could put the standard wheels/tires and the other 3" cat back exhaust I have in the garage back on and sell the car for 15k no problem. That'd be pretty much 1 of the cleanest, cheapest 9GT's about with little mileage. Then sell the Blitz nur spec and Hyper zero alloys seperate making a total over over 16k. (already been offered 1200 for the wheels/tires)

Will just have to see what happens in the future and if anything comes along. I'm looking at having it gone by September/October time when my insurance renewal is due.

Cheers :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.