• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Interested in your rear interior trim.

2 rear quarters top

2 rear quarters bottom

Boot plastics please .

Can you post it ?

Yours if no one has already claimed them, dont recall anyone has, yes I will post, send me your address and once postage is paid I'll let you know the total you owe me, but £20 for all your bits plus P+P ;)

Is that an electric aerial I see at the bottom of pic 10? If so I'll take it :)

It is, £10 please Sir, send me your address, I'll get it posted and let you know the total with shipping ;)

I'd really like the following please:

Front upper cam gear cover

Positive battery terminal and cover

Clutch foot rest

Please let me know if you could post them and how much you're after for the respray fund :)

Yours, except postive bat terminal cover, thats already gone ;)

Send me your address and again as above ;)

Could you let me know if the interior trim becomes available again please Ash? I'm going to chase up the seller as he said he had the missing pieces but I may need a backup option. ;)

Most certianly Sir, yours if it falls through ;)

Ash, if Crazybassist doesn't have the electric ariel I will have it and the N/A manifold heat shield as well mate.

Let me know if it becomes available and I will sort the money bit with you

Do you want the heat shields anyway ? £5 ;)

Cool! Can you pm your payment details

Dude, slow down, I've already said, I'll get everything sent out this weekend, once I know what your P+P is, I will give you a total figure along with paypal and bank details ;)

Although until you PM me your address I wont be able to send you anything ;)

Sorry Ash forgot about this, the joys of sorting 2 Supra's at once

Yeah will have the Heat Shield still, still want the Aerial as well if it becomes available

Sending Pm with address now

Let me know how much you need, as soon as you get sorted

Cheers Rog

Right, I've been getting everyone's bits and pieces sorted and addressed up ready to go, but I dont really fancy making numerous trips to the post office as Im still waiting for some people to give me their address. Can the following people please PM me their address ;)

Stuart Hydzik

Gareth Nevins

Ugp

Wantthatone

Dandan

Fizzle

Once I haver everyones I'll head off to the post office.

• 2 months later...

Right, sorry guys I know I've been really rubbish lately, life just never gives up lol.

Anyway, I can start packaging all these up today and getting them gone if everyone still wants their bits, thought I'd check before hand in case someone doesnt ??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.