The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Garage Clear Out......

Suprash

Right, been having a sort through the garage, got various bits from 2 different shells I had, its time for it all to go, otherwise it'll be dumped, unless there is a club pile somewhere that I can donate to :D

Im not sure if any of it is worth much, so just offer what you feel is fair, all proceedings go towards getting the car sprayed ready for Round 1 ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bitch!

I knew I should have robbed you the other day! Can I please have the PAS res, the fuel pump housing and all them bits. Whatever dash panels you got too. Also the loom depending on what its from and the hose if Brendan and UGP don't.. :) And battery tray.

Will pop round tomorrow evening or Thursday when that tool arrives mate.:)

Also the loom depending on what its from and the hose if Brendan and UGP don't..

If thats an auto NA loom you'll have to fight me for it!

Graham gets first dibs on his bits ;) i always said what ever bits you wanted are yours bitch :D

Si, pop round, it saves the hassle of sending stuff out ;)

cool :D you still on the same mobile number? i'll drop you a line to see if your free ;)

Drivers seatbelt? Does it retract properly, ie not sloppy? If so dibbs pending reasonable price.

£10

Interested in the boot foams and the tools. My jack is fooked.

£10

is that a bottom rad hose i see there.

It is, £5

passenger arm rest trim please

£10

are the arch liners for the front? is so how much would you want for them?

£10

If everyones happy paying their postage too ;)

If everyone can send me their address, I'll get all your stuff sent out and let you all know how much you owe for postage along with your item, payments can either be via bank transfer or paypal if you're willing to cover the charges ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.