The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift TT6

Ace

Well i'm happy to/want to keep it :D I was (am!) having a bad run at work and happened to see this thread on my lunchtime browse on here and thought by selling I could jack it all in and have a wee break, do a bit of temping/contract stuff.

The drive home had me questioning even contemplating it, it really does give me that feel good factor after a dire day in the office.

just as an aside in case tomorrow at work is even worse! :D I received £5K in advance from 'Emperor' for my last Supra and he was (probably nervous!) in Bulgaria but got the car ok (I know you weren't questioning my honesty directly but we are all, buyers and sellers, rightly worried about these sort of things).

Well i'm happy to/want to keep it :D I was (am!) having a bad run at work and happened to see this thread on my lunchtime browse on here and thought by selling I could jack it all in and have a wee break, do a bit of temping/contract stuff.

In that case, don't let this thread sway you at all - I visited Jurgen toward the end of summer last year for a look around and notify him of my interest in getting a facelift TT6; he had warned me I'd have a long wait due to their popularity.

I'd missed two through him by a few days, I had a browse elsewhere as well, and thought a thread on here wouldn't hurt on the off-chance someone comes up with a pearler.

I wouldn't blame you for keeping it, the thread was primarily designed to sound out options first and foremost rather than encourage a hard sell. Jurgen has mentioned that he may have one in the near future anyway, and I'm off to look at a gunmetal TT in Devon at the end of March (although that's a tiptronic).

well it's pretty much a hobby of mine to browse the classifieds so I'll let you know if I see anything that fits the bill :)

Much obliged. Jurgen has popped up with two which could fit the bill, I've already asked him the pertinent questions, but it doesn't hurt to have another pair of eyes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.