The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 facelift J spec TT Manual BPU, Worth a look

lamboyello

This is my 1997 Twin Turbo Manual Supra. 24v 3.o litre.

As soon as i saw this one from Senn Sports in Lecesiter i fell in love.

Always been into my cars and always treated my cars perfectly, always having the oil changed or parts as soon as they need, no expense spared. Due to other things i want to do with my life now i'm putting her up for sale.

All receipts i have are in a folder in sleeves for easy access.

M.O.T until November 4th, have all M.O.T's from 2001. Which is when it came into this country.

Tax until end of March

Car has done 52000, i changed the oil after 2 thousand miles when i got it.

This car is not standard but the things which have been done are all upgraded with very high quality parts.

Bodywork :-

Top Secret 3 front bumper

Rear Spats on the standard rear bumper

Tinted windows

HID kit for front lights

New Plates done at Demon Plates

Chasis :-

Tein fully adjustable coilovers

Volk racing GTC Alloys 18*10 rear 18*9 fronts

Toyo Tyres all round, still near enough new.

UK upgraded brakes.

Interior :-

Electric Leather front seats(not standard)

Full sound system, Touch screen tv, front speakers, 2 amplifiers and one small sub so the quality of the sound is amazing. All work done at Dalco Car Audio Oulton Broad

Engine :-

Full BPU running 400bhp

Turbo Timer

Boost Controller

Exedy Race clutch

RnR done at Clive Atthowe Norwich.

Blitz exhaust

This car is fantastic to drive and own. The looks as you can see will stop anyone dead in their tracks along with the sound of the car. ALWAYS BEEN GARAGED since i got it at nights. Took it to quite a few shows last summer and literally never missed a beat while travelling. Feels so good to drive. Cruiser and power beast all in one.

Bad points

Little black marks on boot where a silly spoiler used to be on it.

Front bumper has a little crack in it on lower lip. .

Alloys are a little kerbed

Price is negotiable

The files for my pictures are too big so i need to work out how to compress my pictures or how to put them on this page, will get in touch with my friend and ask him to help me out, but if you look on here.......this is on pistonheads and auto trader

http://pistonheads.com/sales/2518772.htm

Just looks to be coming off at a funny angle?

Which fmic is it?

Its the seatbelt clip whcih has tape round it, its not broke so i dont really know why it has that round it. Whats do you mean what wrong with the intercooler pipe? nothing is wrong with it

Yes this is non vvti, i'd guess it is a rz-s but i couldnt be sure to be honest as i havent got any documents for the import as its been in the country since 2001 and they obv were misplaced somewhere over the years. Senn sports is a place in leicester which imports cars but this one was traded in exchange for a evo. I saw it before it got traded in, i didnt mind the lack of documents as my mechanics friend looked over the car and said everything was fine to him and i trust him. It may be a new seat belt as it does sit quite high.

Yeah me and my mate had a look at the intercooler pipe, I dont know why its like that but i'm gonna be having a look at it this weekend. Doesnt seem to make any difference tho. Ok Ill check the Vin plates mate to find out which one it is. Anyone interested? This is a beautiful car

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.