The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Few Bits...

steve spedd

PLEASE EMAIL ME RATHER THEN PM: [email protected]

I have the following for sale (all items plus postage, collection from Retford/Chesterfield):

NA Cam Covers: 25

NA Stock Intake Manifold (minus TPS): 40

Viscus Fan: 10

12" Electric Fan: 15

Battery Holder: 3

Fan Shroud (crack at the top): 15

Silver Rear Spats: Offers (one will defo need a respray)

2 x Sandwich plates (for oil relocation or cooler, one has two holes for oil temp/pressure): 15 each

Mocal oil relocation bracket: 20

2.5" intercooler piping (off an NA-T): SOLD

2.5" intercooler pipe for HKS SSQV: SOLD

NEW 2.5" I/C connectors: 1x1m, 3x3" to 2.5": 50, will split

FMIC (ideal for NA-T etc.): SOLD

(would sell all intercooler bits as a set if required)

Air intake parts (as per pic): 10

2No. braided oil lines (used): 25

NA plastic engine covers: 20

I also have:

Blitz Nur-spec which had been adapted to remove the two silencers for the NA. £75, COLLECTION ONLY

W58 Box with flywheel, bellhousing and stock clutch that has done about 1000-1500miles - Offers on this. If i dont get a decent price i will keep as its still on the car.

did the intercooler pipes go through the wing where the airbox was,if so i will have them.Also the exhaust what model is it,what bore size,any pics,and how many silencers.I take it you mean it has had another piece of pipe weldedin to remove the cats.

Yes mate. you will need to see which ones suit (i also used the hks adapter pipe so you might be a little short to run an NA-t)

£15 posted for the sandwich plate with temp/press holes?

Fine mate. paypal as gift [email protected] and email me your address. im not at the garage until friday so will post monday if thats ok? sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.