The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bonnet needed ASAP

Jamesy

Iv got one mate in 199 silver. Needs a little attention. also one of the bolts has snapped off and is wedged inside. Ill get some pics if your interested.

Cheers jake

Yeah pics would be great please mate, whats the overall condition like mate

Yeah pics would be great please mate, whats the overall condition like mate

Not too bad really few stone chips. Some pics in my garage. Its being stored at my mates house at the mo so ill get some pics up. (pics added)

[ATTACH]127831[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]127830[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]127829[/ATTACH]

Got one in Black matey, no dents. £50 collected, but wont be for a couple of weeks sorry dude.

Thanx a lot mate - have been kindly offered a black one for just the cost of a courier getting it down here, but was seeing if there was one nearer to me, or in silver (or cheap carbon jobbie!!)

:)

Guest wantthatone
Still looking guys. Dont mind what colour but this is all i need to get the car back

Been offered 2 for free but having issues with courier service.

Anyone??? :)

what issues?

Thanx Rick i just dot wanna take the p!ss mate

Altho ive been kindly offered one from Jay up london and i know youve already been to his house.

His one is vented but maybe that'll have to do just to get it back on the road while i wait for a stock one ??!!

Id drive it to where the new bonnet is, fit the bonnet and drive home.

Yeah i had thought of that mate. But god knows what would get sucked into that turbo on the motorway!!! Plus any random cr@p flying up off the road .... Certainly all the way to Hull lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.