The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help choosing a name (danger-horse related!)

Supragal

Hi everyone.

I needed to get a field companion for Com, and I've been given one on permanent loan. Thing is, I don't like her name and want to think of something cool.

Spec: female, 16.1hh (maybe bigger actually) 10 years old, 1/2 TB and 1/2 ID (if you don't know what that means, never mind!)and grey (see pics) she's a very sweet friendly horse.

I'm fresh out of inspiration. :help:

http://img90.echo.cx/img90/9875/headsmall7sg.jpg

http://img90.echo.cx/img90/6138/sidesmall3oq.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sakura
Hi everyone.

I needed to get a field companion for Com, and I've been given one on permanent loan. Thing is, I don't like her name and want to think of something cool.

Spec: female, 16.1hh (maybe bigger actually) 10 years old, 1/2 TB and 1/2 ID (if you don't know what that means, never mind!)and grey (see pics) she's a very sweet friendly horse.

I'm fresh out of inspiration. :help:

So what name has she been "saddled" with (sorry, couldn't resist! :p)

I suppose Supra is out of the question? Spirit is a good suggestion. Or how about Grace ("grey"ce)?

She looks absolutely beautiful - and I'm being serious now. :love:

Mcanny- thats worse than her current one!!

CJ- more like "beefcake" she's proper fat :eek:

I didn't want to say in case it influenced people, it's in my head so I can't think past it if that makes sense... I'll post up once I've chosen one :p

Sakura- she is lovely, she's only 10 but has some undiagnosed back/lameness problem so she's only useable as a companion, such a waste she's from a serious breeding line of grade A showjumpers. And BOY can she jump!!

Keep em coming, not sold yet :D

Guest badsupra
Mcanny- thats worse than her current one!!

CJ- more like "beefcake" she's proper fat :eek:

I didn't want to say in case it influenced people, it's in my head so I can't think past it if that makes sense... I'll post up once I've chosen one :p

Sakura- she is lovely, she's only 10 but has some undiagnosed back/lameness problem so she's only useable as a companion, such a waste she's from a serious breeding line of grade A showjumpers. And BOY can she jump!!

Keep em coming, not sold yet :D

What is her breeding? - sorry thread slightly hijacked , maybe tiggy?? as thats what mine was called and she sprang like a cat ;)

Guest badsupra
Dessie, Orchid or Arkle. The former two associatd with Desert Orchid a great grey champion jumper or the latter after Arkle one of the finest jumpers there was.

Or rummy?? inspired by red rum??

Guest badsupra
badsupra- she's 1/2 TB 1/2 ID

You know what... Charlie... I'm liking that...

No i mean mummy? daddy? lol who are her parents?

Looks exactly like my Mums' horse (which is also female). Her name is .... wait for it ...... BARRY!!! I've never really figured that one out to be honest with you. Something to do with her stable name being 'Baroness' something!

White horse ... I'd go for Shadowfax (I'm such a geek!!)

Cheers, J :clap:

Guest badsupra
Ahh sorry! Cant remember, the current owner can't find her papers either, she did say their names but I've forgotten. She's from Ireland, I know that! If she finds her passport etc I'll post up.

Ahh irish horses are the best, mines dutch warmblood x hanovarian, god no's how she would talk if she were human....

:blink:

maybe chaz? that would be easy to shout in desperation....