The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Johnnies got a 57 chevy !!!!!!!!

dude

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's going to be mental!

And its a VERY special Big Block, specially machined so the roller cams have much larger lobes and 1" dia roller lifters, the block is also machined to take needle roller bearings for the cam!!! Matt is still trying to figure where to plug his lap top in.

And its a VERY special Big Block, specially machined so the roller cams have much larger lobes and 1" dia roller lifters, the block is also machined to take needle roller bearings for the cam!!! Matt is still trying to figure where to plug his lap top in.

*puts it in my pocket and walks out with the engine* la la laaaa.

I want to be involved in this project! If you need a hand with anything, give me a pm :)

I want to be involved in this project! If you need a hand with anything, give me a pm :)

The guy helping with the engine in the states just built an NA big block 2000+ hp (race fuel), 2.3" valves and 1.5" valve lift.

Thought it would be up your street, surprisingly its not full of filler, it was still in california in 2009 !!!!!!!

100%

but i could never afford to build one how it should be done,i would love a look round it,if thats ok to pop in

I can't wait to see this, it must sound like god shouting. Cool video too, what film is that?

Very nice John, the 57 Bel Air is one of my favourite cars :thumbs:

Please keep this thread up to date with plenty of pics :)

What's the story with the car? Has it been restored before or all original?

Id love to dude, if its ok with JB and the mods I will do a project thread, it was painted etc (badly) in the US, but all original axles etc, got a 350 small block (350hp) which I will sell. I think looking at whats been done since it arrived that it has been saved.

Your welcome down whenever the body needs unbolting from the frame etc and every bit of trim has to be removed for dipping/blasting.

Tales from the Crypt, king of the Road. All 3 parts are on You Tube.

Ahh okay :) Thats why you were asking about it the other day?

Yeah man i would love to help. Send me a pm and i will see if i'm free and i will drive down :)

As payment, can i sit in a Supra? Just sit. Nothing else.

Nah - 'Christine' was a Chrysler Corporation piece of rubbish! (And wasn't she a '58?)

Chevy FTW!

:)

Plymouth Fury, technicaly 58 but the same as 57 I think. Im a chevy man thru and thru, looks like Matts RX8 is going LS2 now as well. AFR go Redneck !!!!!!