The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got followed by a F40 on the way to work...

Evil_Nuts

Just a normal day, then halfway to work I heard a low grumbling noise.....looked in my mirrors and sawa Ferrari F40......to say i was excited was an understatement.....anyway, he carries on the same way to me through Rochdale until I get to a set of lights just before i turn into the road my work is on....I'm first in the que and he's still behind me, so when the light go green, i gun it trying to get him to open his taps too.....but he musn't off been looking as he got left behind, anyways, i turn into work and he follows.....he then rolls his window down, and says...."nice car mate, sounds awesome" before spinning around and heading back to the carriageway where he absolutely boots it.....the noise was amazing....so amazing i got a boner....anyway...that has now put me in a really good mood and proved not all supercar drivers are dicks.....plus i saw my first actually on the road F40......yay:):):p:sly:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My most favourite car of all time the F40, nearly wet myself watching tg on Sunday, its the only non jap car I would ever want to own (apart from a few yank tanks)

I'm sure there are plenty of other european cars you wouldn't mind owning :)

(IE, i'm sure if someone tried to give you an Aston Martin DB4 Zagato, you wouldn't say no, or ask for a Jap alternative)

Just RT'd a customers car and saw the F40 parked on a retail park.....gonna go out again and get a pic on my phone!

See if you can find the owner and say "I'll give you a ride in my car if you'll give me a ride in yours".

Just make sure you don't leave a stain on his seat ;)