The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Super cheap Supra

Spike3.0

Anything considered.

After selling my Supra last week due to house purchase I've had this horrible empty feeling ever since - might be partly due to driving a diesel Hyundai :(

If anyone out their wants to help a fellow club member make it to Japfest this year, could they please sell me their Supra for cheap:innocent:

Many thanks,

Andy

A long way from you but £1700 ovno silver NA auto, dent in drivers side wing (car park hit and run :complain: ) and some other little scrapes, but T&T and in daily use up until a few months ago (parents car and now retired).

Drives very well, tyres wear evenly and it tracks nicely......basically nice mechanically, feels nice from the drivers seat but cosmetically challenged :)

forgot plus points are LSD (very rare in an auto) and ABS

A long way from you but £1700 ovno silver NA auto, dent in drivers side wing (car park hit and run :complain: ) and some other little scrapes, but T&T and in daily use up until a few months ago (parents car and now retired).

Drives very well, tyres wear evenly and it tracks nicely......basically nice mechanically, feels nice from the drivers seat but cosmetically challenged :)

forgot plus points are LSD (very rare in an auto) and ABS

It does sound good, and I will bare it in mind.

I'll see whats about and check the finances and let you know.

I've seen a few going for super cheap lately - I had to sell my stunning Supra dirt cheap too : (

I'm even interested in a rolling shell that I could do up - although I would have to push it to Japfest as I'm not that quick at building one.

Cheers for the advice and offers so far!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.