The mkiv Supra Owners Club

House burgled!

penguin

I had this in 2006 mate.... while I was asleep with my young kids stopping over..

I had passports , 2 x psp's , 2 x laptops, psp games - 2 x mobiles , camcorder and a 05 plate motor and Mrs's handbag nicked. 8k ish.......

I hope you have insurance but being there I feel your pain and anger.

Look on ebay for any of your stolen goods, I found the seller selling my gear and wasnt FOOKIN happy

I had this in 2006 mate.... while I was asleep with my young kids stopping over..

I had passports , 2 x psp's , 2 x laptops, psp games - 2 x mobiles , camcorder and a 05 plate motor and Mrs's handbag nicked. 8k ish.......

I hope you have insurance but being there I feel your pain and anger.

Look on ebay for any of your stolen goods, I found the seller selling my gear and wasnt FOOKIN happy

What did you do about the e-bay seller then?

Just looking to get an alarm etc fitted asap, they got away with about 7-9 k worth of gear. Guy opposite saw two guys carrying stuff go a car parked further down the road but didn't think anything of it... Parents are terrified of someone breaking in again, called the police who turned up 3 hours later and forensics etc didn't turn up till 11am this morning (although they were both babes so I can forgive them lol)

Good advice. I've noticed a lot of dodgy goods on eBay. Like someone who found an iPhone in the middle of the street and tried to sell it...

Sorry to hear that hopefully the police will catch the b*stards.

What did you do about the e-bay seller then?

Reported them to the police and went round to the house in Leicster to see if my GF car was there. It wasnt. Got the police involved and he reakoned he got all the gear as a job lot sale in a scummy part of Leiecster!!!

All he sold was electricals like psp's xbox 360's (forgot that off my list) and mobiles (all for sale without mains leads and chargers) I wonder why.

Got 50 % of my stuff back and most important the lappy that had my kids growing up photos on

Just added you as a friend on PSN and awaiting response. You never know.... thief might not clear the data and honest person could buy it, plug it in and get a message telling them it's stolen and there's a reward.

Will it sign in automatically? Police can contact PSN for info too. Ask about that. They'll find out exactly where it is if they make the effort. All electronic data is traceable. NSA have a base in Yorkshire at Menwith Hill. Echelon. All phone calls and emails are tapped 24/7.

We're not supposed to know that though...

Sorry to hear this mate, happened to me a few years back, it's a horrible feeling knowing some scummy c@$t has been through your personal stuff, I ended up sleeping on the sofa for the rest of the week with a hammer next to me incase they came back as they had taken keys etc, hope you can get the majority of your stuff back through insurance (trust me it's a battle). Thoughts go to you mate as I know what it feels like.

Mother f***ing C**ts!!

sorry to hear it mate, seems to be too much of this going on lately. I can honestly say I dont think I would be able to control myself if I ever caught someone in my house. Especially if the GF was there as well, GF thinks im weird for having a varety of martial arts training stuff placed round the house.

Worst nightmare this :(

Hope you get everthing sorted out, alarmwise have you considered one that alerts the police? We have one at work and the local police get informed by the company very quickly, they are ususally round in a matter of minutes.

update: looks like my contents insurance was not renewed in september! :( lesson learned.

would appreciate if anyone could give me advice on alarms, i'm keen on getting the yale family wireless one, but am reading mixed reviews.... there is the £300 iphone/cctv package but i don't want to go all big brother

update: looks like my contents insurance was not renewed in september! :( lesson learned.

would appreciate if anyone could give me advice on alarms, i'm keen on getting the yale family wireless one, but am reading mixed reviews.... there is the £300 iphone/cctv package but i don't want to go all big brother

Sorry to hear that you don't have contents cover :(

When I move out and get my own house, I'm going to get some CCTV set up, at least to watch over the Supra. Even if it can't be used as evidence, I'll still have a good chance of seeing who did it, if anything were to happen.

Oh man, this just gets more tragic every day! :(

If I make a fortune in oil this year I'll bung you a few grand. ;)

Who needs enemies with neighbours like yours? Sounds like he's complicit to me. I mean, who parks up the road and walks back and forth with all that gear if they're legit? Is parking that difficult where you live? Did the Cops get a statement from anyone yet? Seriously Mate, ask all of your neighbours if they saw anything, particularly where your opposite neighbour said they parked the car. Someone will have been nosey enough to atleast see what car/van it was and get a description, if anyone was in of course.

It's okay going Big Brother as long as you're the brother. Sounds cool. Can I watch the house from work then for £300? Will look into it.