The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lots of parts

Guest wantthatone

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wantthatone

yes cloth, pre face lift, electrics work. no rips or tears. removed to fit brand new electric leather seats...

Guest wantthatone

pretty hacked off to be honest, gave blanking covers away free & even covered postage, guy wanted the brakes, i was out wife was here & he only left half what we agreed! nice club spirit. people wanted parts then did'nt bother turning up when they arranged. so the story goes on. theres drive shafts, hubs, rear lower arms, steeriong rack, there were discs but said member told my wife they were included with the brand new refirbed calipers!! seals cost over £100... shocks & springs. switches & bits & bobs

pretty hacked off to be honest, gave blanking covers away free & even covered postage, guy wanted the brakes, i was out wife was here & he only left half what we agreed! nice club spirit. people wanted parts then did'nt bother turning up when they arranged. so the story goes on. theres drive shafts, hubs, rear lower arms, steeriong rack, there were discs but said member told my wife they were included with the brand new refirbed calipers!! seals cost over £100... shocks & springs. switches & bits & bobs

Whoever that was is out of order.

I hope they read this and feel bad for ripping off a genuinely helpful and friendly club member - I guess it's too much that they actually pay the rest of the money.

I'm really sorry for you. I have to admit, I've had the same experiences the other way round - asking for a part, being told by a member that they have one.....and then they disappear and you get left in the lurch!

Seriously - PM me what you have - I might be in need of some smaller bits and pieces. No need for the seats though - I already have leather!

Whoever that was is out of order.

I hope they read this and feel bad for ripping off a genuinely helpful and friendly club member - I guess it's too much that they actually pay the rest of the money.

I'm really sorry for you. I have to admit, I've had the same experiences the other way round - asking for a part, being told by a member that they have one.....and then they disappear and you get left in the lurch!

Seriously - PM me what you have - I might be in need of some smaller bits and pieces. No need for the seats though - I already have leather!

Name and shame so others don't get done by this member!! That is horrendous behaviour!! :(

Guest wantthatone

i may have a j-spec terminal clamp, but im thinking your after a uk spec one, i paid £16 at toyota. the uk battery terminals are bigger, or you could get from halfrauds £6-7ish

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.