The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cage for sale

mark newman

Its Red now, very simple to fit, just bolts to the floor and rear inner arches, i didnt even take the carpet out when i fitted it, only tricky bit is trimming the rear panels to fit round the cage, i did it with a sharp stanley knife.

I know its a stupid question but i assume i will need to drill the mounting holes?

I will swop the rear inner arches , for uncut ones

That makes it easy

I know its a stupid question but i assume i will need to drill the mounting holes?

Yeah, there is nothing in the way to worry about hitting, front legs bolt up under the car, take the rear wheels off to bolt the back legs in, drill everything from inside the car once its fitted.

That makes it easy

Yeah, there is nothing in the way to worry about hitting, front legs bolt up under the car, take the rear wheels off to bolt the back legs in, drill everything from inside the car once its fitted.

Cool thanks for the info Jamie :)

I also assume these come with plates for the underside of the mounting foot?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.