The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Precision T61 & more

ray007

Edit - back up for sale as discovered the seals need replacing on the turbo- revised price of £600Hi all

Have some single conv components up for sale

Nearly new Precision T61 undivided turbo, tested for about 30miles

Oil feed and return lines

38mm wastegate (Genuine Tial spring)

T4 turbo blanket

Screamer pipe

FHS FPR

Emusa iron Cast manifold

9"Aem filter

4"intake pipe

4"down pipe with v-band

have other bit aswell some items i prefer to collection but can courior your self if it possible

^

PHR T61 turbo need to rebuilt as seal gone £120

^

Greddy catch tank new^£65 postage

this bloke is a complete waste of time and should be banned. why advertise if its sold, cant believe it how people can just muck people around like this.

As I explained i had many pm's before you contacted me that's why I didn't commit to sell to you or never said it's Yours.

As I explained i had many pm's before you contacted me that's why I didn't commit to sell to you or never said it's Yours.

ha ha so why even make a thread? if your not going to read it!! you never said its mine because you never come online and read your sale threads.

anyway ill just have to accept it

ha ha so why even make a thread? if your not going to read it!! you never said its mine because you never come online and read your sale threads.

anyway ill just have to accept it

Did you PM him before he made the for sale thread? Just going by the time you posted in this thread, it would be perfectly acceptable that people had PM'd him 3 seconds after him making this thread.... making them first in line in my opinion.

If you PM'd him and had a deal in hand before the sale thread was made then I agree :)

how would i have known it was for sale if there was no for sale thread?? i was pretty quick to respond to the thread saying ill have it and collect the kit asap- which is in darlington not london.

Ray should have answered any pm's he had about the kit and if he had nothing back then advertise the kit for sale. i guess i got my hopes up thinking it was mine and thats why im stressed but im sure there will be others.

how would i have known it was for sale if there was no for sale thread?? i was pretty quick to respond to the thread saying ill have it and collect the kit asap- which is in darlington not london.

Ray should have answered any pm's he had about the kit and if he had nothing back then advertise the kit for sale. i guess i got my hopes up thinking it was mine and thats why im stressed but im sure there will be others.

I'm not really sure I get your point though. You replied 3 hours after the for sale thread was posted. Why would you assume it was yours, with no communication from the seller, and that someone hadn't already beaten you to it via PM?

If I had PMd Ray 10 mins after he advertised saying I would take it at the advertised price only to come on and find out that he was giving it to you, a guy who replied over 2 hours after me, I would be fecking raging.

I can't see why you would be disgruntled about not getting this when you said you would have it hours after it was initially posted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.