The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra 6 speed TT

Twin Turbo Jim

I don't know if you have changed the parts since the pics were taken, but there are a couple of errors in the description

Top Secret Bonnet is TRD Bonnet in the pic

Veilside side skirts are OEM in pic

Good luck with the sale, someones getting a bargain by the looks of it

O and the spoiler is a TRD copy with carbon blade

yea i do matey but mines auto. Got offered good money for her so i will hopefully be buying this one on saturday, and the new ones a tt6

Having seen your car at various events it will have to be something special to match this..... 6 speed or not (not taking anything from the TT6 as the pics are small and not that detailed :)

One of the cleanest and best looking for road presence in the club Chris IMO

Still good price for the TT6 though GLWS OP

yea i do matey but mines auto. Got offered good money for her so i will hopefully be buying this one on saturday, and the new ones a tt6

If you dont mind me asking mate, how much did yours go for in the end? Im looking into the possibility of upgrading my Aerotop or selling it on in the summer and would be nice to know what sort of price an example as clean as yours goes for nowadays. Will help with my ultimate decision. PM if you'd like to keep it on the hush. Or better still dont reply at all if you wish to keep it a total secret. :innocent: ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.