The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fuel prices are an outrage

Guest adam b

THE price of fuel at the minete is scary.

desoil is £1.39.7 at my locol

and petrol is £1.34.3 when will say we have had it with these silly prices.:(

Here on Kos normal unleaded is 1.70 (euro) and this when the average wage is 800 Euro per month. And you think you have problems?

With lots of the Middle East jumping on the Egypt bandwagon and creating merry hell expect substantially higher prices still as crude oil prices rocket, or is stockpiled.IMHO the situation is very worrying, Israel will not like the potential for regime changes and will be using its many allies and its great influence on the world stage to try and check it.

With lots of the Middle East jumping on the Egypt bandwagon and creating merry hell expect substantially higher prices still as crude oil prices rocket, or is stockpiled.IMHO the situation is very worrying, Israel will not like the potential for regime changes and will be using its many allies and its great influence on the world stage to try and check it.

I wopuld expect oil prices to jump faster than they were going to

, Once Gadaffi has gone, having trousered a load of money ,Libya could be a real problem , would deals done by the UK companies still hold good? or would any deal done with the nutter be voided? - seems like there is revolution in the air,and $200 a barrel to come

Where will all the ex -dictators go I wonder ? they could have a get together and have a "torture night " or such like

Here on Kos normal unleaded is 1.70 (euro) and this when the average wage is 800 Euro per month. And you think you have problems?

I am glad that you replied Colin as I thought the OP's first post was in Greek to be honest..!!

When something is running out, prices go up - the only thing that can be done is a reduction in fuel tax, but I doubt that is going to happen.

Rubbish, I ran out of sugar yesterday, went to Spar and it was exactly the same price as the month before? Answer that Matty??

H.