The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How likely are you to have an affair? It's science.... Honest.. :)

MrRalphMan

What a load of bollocks.

I scored 11/20 (MEdium risk). In 16 years I have never put a foot wrong or wanted to. This test doesn't take into account having a stunning wife who earns 50% more than you and can clean a house from top be bottom in the time it takes me to watch a football match in the pub. It also doesn't take into account whether you have seen other peoples live ripped apart by infidelity and betrayal.

Toss..!!

H.

PS. Who was offering a reach around again?

What a load of bollocks.

I scored 11/20 (MEdium risk). In 16 years I have never put a foot wrong or wanted to. This test doesn't take into account having a stunning wife who earns 50% more than you and can clean a house from top be bottom in the time it takes me to watch a football match in the pub. It also doesn't take into account whether you have seen other peoples live ripped apart by infidelity and betrayal.

Toss..!!

H.

PS. Who was offering a reach around again?

Well put, id write the same if my wife visited the forum;)

Well put, id write the same if my wife visited the forum;)

Maybe I should remove the "reach around" comment..!!

In fairness JP it's something I feel quite strongly about. I have no problem with people splitting up as relationships break down but I am totally against the humiliation that infidelity brings. My family has something of a history so I have learned my lesson by other peoples mistakes..!!

H.

In fairness JP it's something I feel quite strongly about. I have no problem with people splitting up as relationships break down but I am totally against the humiliation that infidelity brings. My family has something of a history so I have learned my lesson by other peoples mistakes..!!

H.

Very good Havard, I like your style.

I am totally against such things, and having been cheated on in the past most people would be ultra-jealous.

However, I opt not to be jealous, not even slightly - or even curious*.

If someone was to cheat on me, then from that point and everything they have ever done has been worthless.

They werent worth it. Ive dumped someone for kissing someone else in jest. But I dont get angry about it, I dont ever get angry, I just enjoy the fruits of life.

If someone is spoiling my life experience, then they need to be placed to one side so that I can continue enjoying my life as God intended it.

* (If you look for clues because you believe someone is cheating on you, you are looking for things that you do not wish to find..

...Imagine; looking for something that you dont want to find?)

Proverbs 11:30 - The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

I am totally against such things, and having been cheated on in the past most people would be ultra-jealous.

If someone was to cheat on me, then from that point and everything they have ever done has been worthless.

They werent worth it. Ive dumped someone for kissing someone else in jest. But I dont get angry about it, I dont ever get angry, I just enjoy the fruits of life.

If someone is spoiling my life experience, then they need to be placed to one side so that I can continue enjoying my life as God intended it.

* (If you look for clues because you believe someone is cheating on you, you are looking for things that you do not wish to find..

Proverbs 11:30 - The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Interesting read Brendan.

I just thought it's because I w@nk a lot and therefore don't have sexual urges as much?

H.

So in short, you're an 'all or nothing' sort of chap?

So in short, you're an 'all or nothing' sort of chap?

You either like something, or you dont. You believe in something, or you dont. You trust someone or you dont.

If you find yourself stuck between two choices, one of them will be the correct thing to do.

Deuteronomy 30:19 - Choose Life !

You either like something, or you dont. You believe in something, or you dont. You trust someone or you dont.

If you find yourself stuck between two choices, one of them will be the correct thing to do.

Deuteronomy 30:19 - Choose Life !

But you also believe in forgiveness, right?

But you also believe in forgiveness, right?

I believe you are leading me down a path, in an attempt to try and contradict myself Mister Bannana Hat ;)

Ps. I pick scripture as I see fit to portray my feelings, (sometimes completely out of context); and if that is contradictory, take it up with God himself :D

...beast of bomex will point you in the right direction, I believe he has his mobile number ! :p

12 here.

I was horny as hell in my teens. I hate to say it but I was a bit of a play-around (ripped_fear can clarify that) and I'm not proud of it, but I sure as hell don't regret a lot of it. At the end of the day, I had fun and it did no long term damage to anyone, especially since they all realised the same thing afterwards. I still talk to a lot of the girls and there are no problems with any of them. Hell, it was just teenage life!

Unfortunately, I have grown up. :rolleyes: Part of life I guess. If I was to marry, I'd make sure it was with the right girl. Someone I know I can bare to be with for the rest of my life.