The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How likely are you to have an affair? It's science.... Honest.. :)

MrRalphMan

Well browsing through the BBC site I stumbled on this link.

I got the following..

You rate as: Medium risk promiscuity - 7 to 14 points

This group have promiscuous tendencies though they have control over these impulses. They might be more self-absorbed than average, can tend to ignore the feelings of others and will have limited social and personal conscientiousness. However they value and rely on their partner and are aware of the risk of giving up all they have in their relationship by succumbing to their desires.

Best not tell my girlfriend...

Your scored 15 out of a possible 20.

You rate as: High risk promiscuity - 15 to 20 points

People in this bracket will have a tendency towards excitement, novelty and risk-taking, seeking these out through high-octane activities (from skydiving to working on the trading floor) as well as meeting new people. They will seek arousal and pleasure as a result of brain chemistry: dopamine (the pleasure chemical) is released when faced by a novel or challenging situation. They might be impulsive, responding easily to external stimuli and tend to view others as play things, generally not taking life very seriously. They might also have high testosterone levels which would account for an elevated sexual drive - testosterone also makes people more determined which can explain why so many politicians and people in power have affairs.

Low and I don't need some damn self test thing to tell me that. I had the chance to have an affair but told my partner at the time that I wanted out of the relationship first (in fairness she did drive me nuts with stupid comments a lot of the time). Before that I got divorced because I found out the wife was having an affair and promised myself that I would never do that to anyone.

My result

Your scored 6 out of a possible 20.

You rate as: Low risk promiscuity - 0 to 6 points

Responsible, dependable, caring and happy with their own lot. They will not look outside of the relationship for their thrills and do not rely on novelty to give themselves the high of being in love. They have greater satisfaction, a greater degree of investment in the relationship and a lack of perceived alternatives - they look only to their partner for all the benefits of a loving relationship.

12, who wants a reach around?

Oh dear. Looks like it's me, but I'm sure I'll resist the temptation. ;)

You scored 12 out of a possible 20.

You rate as: Medium risk promiscuity - 7 to 14 points

This group have promiscuous tendencies though they have control over these impulses. They might be more self-absorbed than average, can tend to ignore the feelings of others and will have limited social and personal conscientiousness. However they value and rely on their partner and are aware of the risk of giving up all they have in their relationship by succumbing to their desires.