The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Single Aerotop

Gruggs

Hi Guys,

I haven't been on the website in ages due to being completely swamped in work and a few other things.

I have just accepted an offer of employment in Costa Rica and will be leaving the country in 3 months time, so unfortunately I am having to sell up all my possessions including the supra.(no doubt things like xboxs, PS3, TV etc will appear in the other for sale section soon enough)

For those that know me its been a project for a number of years and due to my work commitments I havent been able to devote the necessary time to completion. I am aiming to get about 700bhp from the car and there will also be loads of items to go with the car including Mickey T's on Rx7 alloys and brand new 888's all round.

I will pull together a full spec list for the weekend. My intention is that I will be able to get 2 weeks off from work early March to undertake the remaining work required to complete the car. I reckon there is about 3/4 days in completing the car ready to be mapped, although it could go right now if needed as a lot of the stuff outstanding is cosmetic [the car is currently Ultraviolet Purple but can be changed to suit]. Alot of leg work has also been put in by Ryan G in getting it ready for map and I will be contacting him with a view to arranging the mapping when I have taken care of a few other items.

I am happy to discuss a price pre or post work & mapping with people given my limited timescale.

Should have a spec list shortly. Feel free to contact me in the meantime if interested.

Thanks

G

Hi Guys,

I will get pics as soon as I can at the weekend and get them up.

I sat and had a little think about some of the stuff on the car. This is my initial list, there will be more parts that I cant remember at the minute until I run through the car and there will be loads of spares as well.

I also need to have a think about what brand the air filter is and the brake pads.

1995 Aerotop Auto TT

75,000 M – need to check this out as cant remember exactly

Originally black now ultraviolet purple (BMW colour)

Std TT bodywork

18” Bronze Compomotive MO Alloys

BL67DBB Turbo kit

Boostlogic Turbo Blanket

Greddy 4 row intercooler kit

HKS Titanium exhaust

4” mid and down pipe

AEM Ecu

AEM Peak and hold driver

1000cc Rochester injectors

HKS DLI

Defi Gauges (boost pressure, oil pressure, oil temp) mounted in passenger upper glove box with carbonfibre gauge holder

Defi link controller

AEM Wideband

16 row Oil Cooler and relocation kit including sandwich plate and sender

2 transmission coolers with fans

Long AEM Air Filter

Powerhouseracing -12AN braided line Breather system

Boostlogic Autobox

3800 Hi Stall convertor

Line lock kit

3g discs, goodridge braided lines, uprated pads

Powerhouse Fuel system with the following:

Triple walbro pump set up in boostlogic quadruple hanger

Twin braided fuel lines from tank to rail

Powerhouse racing fuel rail

Greddy intake plenum with 90mm (Q45) throttle body

UK glass headlights

CryO2 CO2 kit with large intercooler sprayer

Racing Battery relocated to rear of car

HKS 264 Cams

Fluidyne radiator

New cam belt and tensioner

Boostlogic crank pulley

polished upper radiator pipe

Power Enterprise lower radiator pipe kit

Tial 44m wastegate

HKS Racing BOV

Steel dials with red lighting

New Std Auto gearlever

Sparco steering wheel

2 cordbeau bucket seats (black) with 3" Sabelt 4 point harnesses (silver)

Custom made black satin powdercoated harness bar

Dyed black carpets

CD and 6 CD changer with sony speakers

Aerocatch bonnet catches

4 Toyo R888 tyres brand new

2 Rx7 alloys with brand new Mickey T drag radials

18” Azev alloys included with Bridgestone Potenza tyres – ok tread.

HKS coilover suspension

Misc engine bling (rad caps, oil cap, polished cam covers, front plate, painted eng plastics, painted dash)

I am sure there is more but will need to run from the front of the car to back to get anything I missed.

Pricewise I am not sure at the minute as I havent been on the site for a good long while so not sure what prices are like at the minute. I will have a think and get a price up by the weekend as well.

Cheers

G

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Sorry for not responding sooner. I have been absolutely swamped in work especially now that by leave date has been brought forward by 6 weeks so I have been constantly working, my holidays got cancelled which is when I was going to finsih the car up last month.

I understand you are all desperate for pics. I only just managed to get the car moved up to the workshop on Thursday so please give me over the weekend and Monday to get the car cleaned up etc. Would you put pics up or a car that has sat in the garage for the last 7-9 months, course not. You want to try and make it look its best.

I thought I would have moved it sooner but didnt get the chance. Please bear with me, I will get pics.

Pricewise I would be looking for £16k when it is complete but would be happy to shift on for £11k as i stands just now.

Thanks

G

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.