The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Jap import NA auto aerotop in black

jbaron1980

CAR NOW SOLD !!!

Due to a recent small addition to my family I find myself having to sell my Supra since it is not very practical for carrying pushchairs etc.

It is a black aerotop and the odometer currently shows 122000 (mixture of kilometers and miles).

Imported in 1999 it has had 4 former keepers since then and I have it owned it since November 2008.

MOT is due on May 8th and tax is valid until end of May.

Last service, inc timingbelt change was carried out in April 2010.

Brand new glass headlights fitted to replace the plastics units in July 2009 and several new dash panels, bought from Whifbitz, fitted in April 2010.(over 400 pounds spent)

I only use the car at weekends so it has covered less than 10,000 miles in last 2 years.

Oil and filters have been changed and least once a year by myself and this car has never let me down. It starts first time, every time and runs great.

Gemini alarm and immobiliser fitted by previous owner.

DVD/CD player fitted.

Bodywork has a few scratches which is to be expected on a vehicle of this age, most notable on the bonnet and the aerotop roof.

Prior to me owning the vehicle there is no proof of any service history but please do not be put off by this as the car has been exceptionally reliable for me.

I am looking for £2,000 ovno.

Contact me by PM if interested or by email jbaron [email protected] to arrange a viewing.

Note: I am happy to allow any test drives only if you bring proof of valid insurance to cover my car.

I have tried to take photos to show the scratches on the paintwork but they dont show up very well on my digital camera.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.