The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much would it take for you to have a boob job?

Blackie

Just watching some program on plastic surgery and was wondering, As a man, Whats the minimum amount of cash you would need to be paid to have double D breast implants and keep them in for a year? The surgery would be paid for so the amount you say would be all yours. I would prob go as low as 8k i think

Just watching some program on plastic surgery and was wondering, As a man, Whats the minimum amount of cash you would need to be paid to have double D breast implants and keep them in for a year? The surgery would be paid for so the amount you say would be all yours. I would prob go as low as 8k i think

I will give you the 8k if i can play with them?:D

Probably £25,000. If I'm ever desperate for money then I may go lower.

If everyone knew it was being done for a bet/money then I'd do it, but if people thought I was just a guy with big tits then I'd up the price!

You can honestly tell me that if i offered you 8k you would turn it down? :)

I will give you the 8k if i can play with them?:D

Oh go on then ;)

Would I still retain a hairy chest Blackie?

I must admit if I had a set of DD's then the costs would have to be very high. When you factor in the fact that I wouldn't leave the house for a year and would lose all my family and friends as I was in my room playing with them, it doesn't seem worth it. Although admittedly it would be great fun..!!

H.

£10 and a bag of crisps.

Edit: I would lose more money, friends, reputation, and happiness, than gain anything from this. So if I was offered £15,000, absolutely not.

So when you thought you'd popped into Optimax for an eye check-up and signed some documents, it turns out you're going to become Alana. It's a nice name and I won't think anything less of you.

Then there's the cheap nights in too :innocent: :D

Would I still retain a hairy chest Blackie?

H.

Yep, Just the same but with boobs :)

£10 and a bag of crisps.

Edit: I would lose more money, friends, reputation, and happiness, than gain anything from this. So if I was offered £15,000, absolutely not.

So when you thought you'd popped into Optimax for an eye check-up and signed some documents, it turns out you're going to become Alana. It's a nice name and I won't think anything less of you.

Then there's the cheap nights in too :innocent: :D

With the boobs and a twirlywirrly i could become Alana, Nice. :D I think i would do it if someone paid but i dont take alot of things seriously