The mkiv Supra Owners Club

veilside andrews wheels 18"

pauld36

i have for sale a set of veilside andrews alloys they are in good condition but please note they are not perfect but they are way above average,none of the marks have gone through the chrome and with tyres you would have to look very hard to see them,these are a really good quality wheel that looks great on a supra'

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE UK BRAKES YOU WILL NEED 5MM SPACERS ON FRONT WHEELS,

these are straight with no buckles guarenteed

obviously prefer pick up but will send at buyers cost

£500.00

the close up pic is the worst piece of damadge of all four wheels

WITHDRAWN PLEASE SEE MY LAST POST ON HERE

They dint look deep enough to be et18??? Are you sure you have looked at all of them as the fonts look a different lip difference?

ni i measured to make sure they were all "10 wide but i took all the rest of the info of one sticker in wheels, il go check lol nothing dodgy i genuinely thought all same

i think i should withdraw these cos i dont want to deceive anyone because my last two supras have been wider than standard and the sizes i have put on here are def correct so bearing in mind the above comment,i dont want to upset people so if anyone wants them im gonna put on ebay with the sizes but not state what car they fit,apologies people

Have you got any pic's of your car with the wheels fitted? I have the TRD front end and rolled rear arches, would be interested to see how they look as i'm on 20's at the moment, i'm after some smaller wheels for driveability but don't know if 18's would be swallowed by the arches. Thanks.

sorry i not got pics but there was aset for sale on here a couple of weeks ago an there was quite a few pics of various cars with these on,as for your arches swallowing them there 10 inches wide so id thought they be ok,specially if going for drivability they need not be run on such low profile tyres

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.