The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Loom tidy up, Syvecs now plug and play.

JamieP

As most people know the Syvecs is plug and play for subaru so we need to run a harness on our cars.

Ryan suggested to me to as my loom is out of the car, him to give it a tidy up and remove the need for the harness, Well happy with the results, the first plug and play Syvecs:cool:

Going to look so much more tidy in the foot well now and good to know all them different connections are gone.:)

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Nice work!:cool:

Will the plug and play be a future product or is this a one off experiment!?

There was talk of a plug and play Syvecs, not sure if its happening or not.

This is a modified loom, my loom now has the Subaru plug on it so it plugs straight into the ecu without the need for a harness.

nice did you do it yourself mate ?

Ryan did it mate.

This is a modified loom, my loom now has the Subaru plug on it so it plugs straight into the ecu without the need for a harness.

Ryan did it mate.

Supra PNP boards are being built as we speak. Aiming for full release this summer. The PNP Boards will fit inside the standard supra ecu case so will look stock.

As Jamie has a S6GP i just tidied up the whole loom removing all the throttle control and more and fitted the s6gp connector on the loom which is alot tidier and how i do all my own cars

This can be done for anyone if they wished

Ryan

Ryan did it mate.

Looks cool JP, we are doing the same, but making a whole new loom using only the connectors we need with all new connectors and smaller better wire.

I might have missed this on another thread, what are your plans now Jamie - going for more of a track setup? I didn't expect to see a cage in your car again! :)

Ive not done a project thread this time Alex.

Still 100% street car but power wise its getting a bit extreme now, its a handful to drive and i thought it best to fit a cage, its a bolt in 8 point cussco but we are bolting and welding it in, also fitting door bars for when the carbon doors go on.

Ah okay, do you feel you'll have enough head clearance with that setup? (Well I guess you do as you're doing it!). I find the thought of a cage + road car (i.e. no helmet) quite concerning - knocking my head against the cage in Bignum's car with a helmet on was uncomfortable enough!

It was a concern of mine, My seats are on the floor.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?238875-Simple-low-mount-seat-frame.

Should have plenty of head room, we have modded the cage a bit also to give more head room, front legs have been raised 50mm for a super tight fit.

Sounds good! Hopefully I'll have a chance to check it out when it's done. :)