The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone got these sport car ramps

Suprab1

my concern on the 1st one is purely the width of the ramps (other than that it looks OK for the job, fairly compact too), as said earlier this shouldn't be an issue as the tyres are subject to harsher treatment on the road.

The product in the 2nd link looks interesting.

looking at the steel prices, the delivery is about what the guy is asking , to make it worth my while my price UNPAINTED would be £130 delivered , so saving a tenner . thought id be able to do it a lot cheaper but the steel is expensive and the postage is £30.

not had the ok from homer yet . but would need 5 peeps to do this .

let me know your thoughts guys

My supra is very low. The front bumper isn't very low compared to the Do-Luck etc, but the whole car has been dropped, I'm worried these won't be low enough for me. I will measure it when I get home tonight, would there be any chance of extra length being made onto them?

£160 , as i said i could make these no problem , steel is expensive atm , but if you guys want i can look into it , im sure i can make them for less than that price

If you can make these and maybe suitable for mine I would take one. I'm about 2"5 inches or maybe 3" inches of the ground from the front bumper