The mkiv Supra Owners Club

does anyone here own this?

dave finch

Nothing other than sending the log book off to DVLA like you would if you bought a car on the mainland. N. Ireland is part of the UK, so you can just register yourself as the new keeper and drive it. Oh - and if it has a N. Ireland reg. number, keep it on there - it won't cost you anything to do so and you've then got yourself a free non-year related plate. Bonus!

lol fair enough well i best get on to trying to get some leave to go over worst thing about my job constant uncertanty about as an when i am working lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you bring that up actually. That car was owned by a young girl on the island and was crashed in Newport. I knew about the crash (as did ripped_fear and Hammer - see my profile for more pics of the damage on my conversations), but didn't want to bring it up for the girls dignity.

lol im only back on weekends though these days my dad owns the breakers in rookley an the one in ryde spend all my time at the barracks in woolwich :/ when im back in the island do you reckon you could take me for a blast in yours so i can see what they go like handle like ect ect ?