The mkiv Supra Owners Club

does anyone here own this?

dave finch

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150555393442&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

hi guys i won this on ebay the other day iv messaged the bloke asking for an address to pick up and for him to call me regarding payment ect but no reply is he apart of this forum or does anyone on here know of him?

bit of a long shot but i want a supra and winning the bids on this i thought id finally got what i want :) even if there are a list of things i want to change

i.e front bumper de spoiler nicer wheels and spray it dark purple or dark metalic blue ohh and a manual swap and a few mods to make it drifty :D

anyways if its you or you know where he is ect pm me thanks lads n ladies

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could get a much nicer one, ripe for the work you want to carry out, for far less. Have a look in the classifieds section, there's usually a few tidy NAs for far less.

I assumed it was an NA becasue of the price :D

There's a flip colour TT in the classifieds for a little more than that...

HERE IS FOR SALE MY TOY CAR TOYOTA SUPRA I HAVE OWNED BEFORE GETTING MARRIED LAST YEAR...I HAVE MOVED IN TO MY WIFE IN LONDON WHERE YOU HAVE 1 PARKING SPACE ON YOUR DRIVE WAY (IF YOU LUCKY ).

not surprised you've not had a response. Living inside his wife, I doubt he has space for a pc if he's also managed to cram a parking space in there...

hmm well if he hasnt replied by the end of the week il be going to NI to look at that other one thats on here what do the supras drive like anyways? iv never had a mk 4 only a mk3 2ltr twin turbo manual which i did love whats the handling like cause apart from the mk3 supra the altezza rs200 and the mr2 iv always had skylines or 200sx's or pulsars im guessing there not very compareable to any of these im really looking forward to getting one though :)

well its only the front bumper despoiler respray and wheels id do lol but yer i see your point its just as iv won that auction i feel i should atleast wait and hounor it il give him till sunday if no reply im booking a boat to NI lol

Yeah but that in itself is a lot of time and money to be dedicating to the car before you've even bought it. You could also uncover a whole heap of nasties that you didn't know about when you get the car increasing the money you'll be spending on it even further. If you take the money you plan on spending to correct the problems, you could increase your budget by that amount and find a car worth the money and one you'll enjoy owning. For what it's worth, it looks too messed around with IMO.

problem is i would look at a car like that and wonder what else has been done to it that you done know about? That in my eyes just isnt a good buy.

There are so many better, cleaner cars out there mate, look at the interior, looks horrid in those pics.

I would just rather pay a bit more and wait for a tidy car with less miles.

haha i never keep the interior in anayways lol i have a daily for having an interior in :) i like that one off here dont like the flip paint but then i have my own spray bay under my house and a few really nice colours iv never used on previous projects i just dont know what needs to be done to used a NI car in the uk

i just dont know what needs to be done to used a NI car in the uk

Nothing other than sending the log book off to DVLA like you would if you bought a car on the mainland. N. Ireland is part of the UK, so you can just register yourself as the new keeper and drive it. Oh - and if it has a N. Ireland reg. number, keep it on there - it won't cost you anything to do so and you've then got yourself a free non-year related plate. Bonus!