The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mercedes C320 Avantgarde

mobsta_01

Complete a*hole. Kept looking for faults and even attempted to haggle the price! I told him, if he didn't want to pay that much for the car he shouldn't have bid that much!

He said it cost him £300 to get up here and who was going to pay for that?!

Don't understand why he wanted to pay that price for my car and expect it to be perfect!

What a to$$er, you should charge him for your e-bay fees I agree. That said, I think e-bay may refund if asked. Give the guy negative feedback at least. Where did he come from for 300 quid costs, New Zealand?

Nice car for that money, GLWS.

Try offering it to the last bidder.

The guy was a p***k. He expected me to pay him!

He came from Milton Keynes. He brought his wife and daughter with him. They came on a coach to Wakefield. Then took a taxi to mine. Oh, and they had a meal in Wakefield aswell.

When he rang me in the morning, he said he was coming to Leeds. From there he was going to get the train to Batley or Dewsbury. And i even offered to pick him up from the train station! :conf:

I've offered it to the highest bidder before him. His bid was £1,999. :D

I had the hand controls removed on the car for the winning bidder, which means i can't even drive it myself. :( So i need this car gone as soon as possible, because i'd rather not get the controls fitted to this again. I would rather i sell this and buy another car. Then get some controls fitted to that. I'm pretty stuck without a car because i'm practically housebound. :(

I was going to get the mot done next week because it runs out on the 20th, but i might just get it done in the next couple of days to sell it quicker. If someone wants the car before that i am willing to reduce the price by £500. Then the buyer can then get the mot done him/herself. ;)

This price drop does not reflect the work that is needed to pass the mot test. As far as i know, the car needs a replacement washer fluid bottle (this is leaking and are about £50 on ebay) and the horn needs to be fixed (i've never needed it myself, but apparently it's a must to pass an mot test :D).

The car was also cat c repaired in 2005. I'm not sure what the damage was and neither did the previous owner. He said he bought the car from a garage and they couldn't tell him either. At a guess i would say the front bumper was replaced. The one it has now has holes for parking sensors, but there aren't any parking sensors fitted.

If anyone is interested and wants to take this car off my hands please pm me. It runs fine and has no mechanical faults. The gearbox and engine run as smooth as they should and the interior isn't that worn either.

What would you let this go for? Last winning bid was £2k to the idiot, what about a club member: ;)

Also, someone posted up about the drivers door looking like someone had tried to break in? Is there a pic of this?

I had the price set at £3,000 when i first started this thread and i know the winning bid was just over £2k, but the car only had a few weeks mot left then. Now the car's just had a fresh certificate done today. So, the mot runs out in April next year. I'd like £2,600, because then i can get a reasonable car and still have enough to fit hand controls (£600). I am open to offers though. ;)

I've got pics of the door as well...

...and when it's closed.

The highest bidder has sent me a message asking me to cancel his bid.

I've just cancelled his bid. Even though it clearly states in my ad:

IF YOU ARE BIDDING FOR THE CAR, YOU ARE BIDDING TO BUY.

Big font, bold and in red. Obviouly still not clear enough to these idiots.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.