The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mercedes C320 Avantgarde

mobsta_01

Hello folks,

i'm thinking of selling my merc as i need something with a bigger boot. I bought this soon after my accident in the Supra last year. I figured it'd be a good idea to buy a saloon as they tend to have a lot of boot space (especially mercs). But there still isn't enough space for both my wheelchair and my babys pushchair. :( They do just about fit in, but there isn't any room for anyting else. :(

I think i need an estate car or something with more boot space. I really miss my Supra, so maybe i should buy an Aristo. ;)

Anyway, the car's a 2000 x reg C class. It's Silver, with an auto gearbox and a 3.2 V6 engine. It's mot'd until the end of march i think, but i'll have to check that n the morning. The odo shows just over 118,000 miles. I don't have any service history apart from some receipts that the last owner gave me. But i've goot a printout frm VOSA, with all the mileage verified etc.

It's got loads of extras:

heated leather seats

tv/sat nav (needs latest cd for sat nav)

cruise control

trip-tronic gearbox

auto lights

auto wipers

ESP (traction control)

6 disc cd changer

18" alloys

I'll add more stuff if and when i remember anything.

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af48/mobsta01/DSC00258.jpg

Price?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.